• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0B2

ARB Lockers for $380 NEW....

let's just say JCWhitney.com has ARB lockers for $377 for the d35 and 8.8..... d35: that "fits" the 92 ex, Meaning it's for the TTB http://www.jcwhitney.com/arb-air-locker/p2028453.jcwx?skuId=3035315&filterid=d16937y1992g55j1 8.8 31 spline...
  2. 4.0B2

EDC Gear Review: Kytex Gear Mag Holster

http://www.kytexgear.com/ more specifically I have this one: http://www.kytexgear.com/products-page/pistol-mag-carriers/springfield-armory/springfield-xd-45-mag-carrier/ If you want the one word description: Awesome. :icon_thumby: I ordered one after seeing it shown on Mr. Colion Noir's...
  3. 4.0B2

4bt Sport Trac, Aluminum Gooseneck, B2 Trail Rig... Yes I'm Jealous

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tow-rigs-trailers/1180753-explorer-sport-trac-diesel-conversion-aluminum-gooseneck-build.html check it out :yahoo::icon_twisted:
  4. 4.0B2

Edc

Want to start just a general thread on Every Day Carry. I've found out recently that I'm addicted to EDC type stuff. I always find myself looking at carry gear and different items that people carry. What type of items do you carry every day? and how do you carry it? My EDC: iPhone 5...
  5. 4.0B2

My 1st AR-15 Build

Just "completed" my first AR-15 build today. This road started almost a year and a half ago with the purchase of a Patriot Defense Stripped Lower as part of a group buy. Couple months later I purchased the CMMG Lower Parts Kit, and it sit like that till about 3 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I found a...
  6. 4.0B2

Help Save Dirty Turtle Offroad Park

Message from a local of DTOR I am here to ask for some help from my extended Jeep/offroad family. In northern Kentucky there is an off road park known as Dirty Turtle Off Road, due to a neighbor of the parks amount of false accusations to the local courts they are in fear of being shut down...
  7. 4.0B2

Severe Duty Water Pump?

anyone tried one? I'm doing all these things to keep my 4.0 cool on the trails. I added hood vents and next is the Taurus e-fan. While doing it, I'm going to go ahead and get a new thermostat and just started wondering if I can get a high flow water pump since one of my friends just did it to...
  8. 4.0B2

fuel pump stops, randomly

My b2.. I've been fighting a fuel issue for awhile now. To date it has a new pressure pump, filter, and relay... problem is it still randomly dies. Today I cranked it and let it idle for about 8 mins then it dies and won't start back up and the pressure pump is no longer getting power... after...
  9. 4.0B2

Tablets

I recently bought a like new Kindle Fire; non HD.. wondering if anyone uses a tablet much? I just bought this one Bc of the price.... so far ive enjoyed it. Even reading American Sniper. Has anyone here compared the Fire HD to the non HD? I might end up having to buy one for nh gf or buy me...
  10. 4.0B2

Single Fuel Pump Upgrade?

Anyone with a 4.0 swap ever go to a single fuel pump system? pretty much when my intank pump went out like 6 years ago, I used a pump I had here that was good, it was a 95 Silverado pump.. it's worked fine just like that for years. So I'm running 2 pressure pumps, pretty much. I'm having some...
  11. 4.0B2

Mississippi, Open Carry, July 1 2013

in the midst of all this gun stuff... MS is being awesome. "Citizens, I feel it is important to inform you of a law that will be effective soon. Effective July 1, 2013, the State of Mississippi will become an open-carry state. You will be able to carry a firearm openly without a permit of any...
  12. 4.0B2

What to do with OHC now?

on the first gen's with the push button 4x4 control in the OHC... what to do to fill that space after getting a manual transfer case? This is a talk in my build thread and I figured if I put this out here maybe I'll get more idea's... pretty much what we have now is either a back up camera...
  13. 4.0B2

Do I Need A Gun Belt? Answer inside...

Let me start by saying I was the number 1 doubter of a gun belt...I never once complained about how my IWB holster felt, the weight of the gun, or anything. I have the Tennessee Vols belt from College Station and seemed to work fine. I said there's no way a belt can make that much difference...
  14. 4.0B2

Planning Phases of a Trail Rig

92 Explorer, stripped... it's sitting on the frame rails. No motor, no trans, no t/case, no axles. I'm thinking of a "budget" junkyard build to run 35's to 37's. I want low-ish COG so a lot of cutting will be in order. No it won't be pretty, that's what my Mall Crawler B2 is for. It will be a...
  15. 4.0B2

Rough Country Customer Appreciation Run 2013

RC is holding a ride at SMORR on June 21-23.. Last year this ride was AMAZING... my local club does a lot with RC, we will be kinda leading this ride up. Midsouth Jeeps is the club, but don't' worry it's not your typical jeep club. here's the video from last year's ride, h1tQDnKdNHQ if...
  16. 4.0B2

4 Wheel Parts Customer Appreciation Run

will take place at Superlift ORV in Hot Springs, AR on April 27th. Details are not real deep yet but I know my local off road club (Midsouth Jeeps) is heading up the run. I'll try to keep it posted best I can. It should be HUGE run that should be really fun. Don't worry, Midsouth Jeeps has...
  17. 4.0B2

Store Logo.. Wanting to Add Color

I tried... it was terrible. I really wish I understood photoshop :annoyed: this is the old school logo of my work and I'd like to add colors back to it. Problem is, only thing I have to go off of is some roll of brown paper bag feeling stuff with the logo on it over and over and over again...
  18. 4.0B2

Rigid Halo Torch

Just got myself a new toy/tool... Figured I could do a small write-up on it to share what I see in it so far. I'll update it later with more pics, comparisons, thoughts. I have not actually charged the batteries yet; So I'm not sure how much juice is in them. Doesn't matter, this thing is STUPID...
  19. 4.0B2

Youtube channel every gun supporter needs to make viral

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrColionNoir
  20. 4.0B2

Once Fired Brass

Where do y'all buy yours? If you buy any... I need some more 45acp brass, been looking online and everywhere is sold out I think. Must be the "scare" going on with the government and stuff. If y'all have any 45acp brass and wanna sell it, let me know.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad