EV Ranger


Featured Build Threads

DeeRanger

Forum Member

U.S. Military - Veteran
Joined
May 17, 2024
Messages
284
Points
101
City
Pennsylvania
Vehicle Year
2001
Engine
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
Are there possibly any EV Ranger owners out there, (98-2002)? My original 2001 Ranger owners manual references one and I was at a loss. My manual pic and google info link.
 

Attachments

  • EV Ranger
    20260929_172532.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 13
We’ve definitely had a few owners here over the years. I’m not sure who’s active at present.
 
Didn't Ford actively seek to get them back?
 
Yeah, they only sold a tiny percentage (most were leased and returned).

 
He picked up a second one at one point too.


And then he sold it

 
I think I have a new want.
 
I think a hybrid ranger would be awesome
 
I think I have a new want.

If a guy could sneak up on one it would be a fun commuter type rig.

I don't know what all a battery swap entails though...
 
If a guy could sneak up on one it would be a fun commuter type rig.
Absolutely. I've got a 20-mile round trip drive for work that would make something like that really appealing, especially with the ability to haul/tow since my route goes right past the dump.

Even if it only did 50 miles on a charge, I'd be fine with that.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top