Scratchin my bald-ass head here.


Featured Build Threads

As a wise man once said…
“damn that's crazy”
Rright. Was told here the MAF wasn't working because of the other things. It's working. I thought it was running good before! Guess things can slowly go bad to the point you don't really notice. It's 100% bwtter today than it was yesterday.

Fix the EGR, EVAP and converter? Not worth the expense. They've been inactive so long, the CEL burned out.
 
Us guys that own supercharged Ford Lightnings, I have a 2004, delete the EVAP and EGR without any problems at all. Mine have been gone years. Yeah, CEL is covered with round black tape.
 
Scratchin my bald-ass head here.
 
Front tires are 6 inch wide Mickey Thompsons. Rears are 14 inch M & H Racemasters.
 
Us guys that own supercharged Ford Lightnings, I have a 2004, delete the EVAP and EGR without any problems at all. Mine have been gone years. Yeah, CEL is covered with round black tape.

Scratchin my bald-ass head here.
 
Y'all do know that Slow Poke Rodriquez is the cousin of Speedy Gonzalez?

He's slow man. SLOW! Like Model T slow.
 
When the MAF wasn't working, I was getting over 20 mpg. Now that it works, barely make 17. I liked it better at 20.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top