- Joined
- Jan 24, 2018
- Messages
- 8,580
- Points
- 601
- City
- Tallahassee Florida
- Vehicle Year
- 2001
- Transmission
- Manual
- Total Lift
- Stock 2"
- Tire Size
- Stock
- My credo
- Doing things wrong, until I get it right.
135k miles on a 2019. is that a lot of miles ?
135k miles on a 2019. is that a lot of miles ?
My 2019 Hyundai Sante Fe has about the same as your 2019, maybe even closer to 70K. I thought I was on the high side of miles, but tha'ts almost half of the miles on that 150.It depends on the view point. For the year to year national average, it's a lot. If the person in question has a long commute or uses their vehicle to do their job or run their business, that probably nothing. My 2019 has about 65,000+ on it now. Even that is above the national average. National average is somewhere around 10,000 - 12,000.
I average 20k a year. 40 miles a day to work and back and I drive a fair bit for work.It depends on the view point. For the year to year national average, it's a lot. If the person in question has a long commute or uses their vehicle to do their job or run their business, that probably nothing. My 2019 has about 65,000+ on it now. Even that is above the national average. National average is somewhere around 10,000 - 12,000.
Right on. I have a Livernois tune in my lowered `23 Ranger STX 2.3L EcoBoost and I run the crap out of it daily. It has been ***surprisingly fast*** and totally reliable for 12K trouble-free miles on 93 octane. Livernois over-achieves! All tuners are not the same.for what it's worth, Livernois Motorsports is basically right next door to Ford.
they're in the high tech area of Michigan where all the big boys have facilities and rub elbows at lunch.
This is kinda like the 6.0 PSD debacle.
The engines are fairly reliable if you keep them stock but people started tuning them like a 7.3
no.135k miles on a 2019. is that a lot of miles ?
I wont dispute that. Ive never really been impressed with the 7.3 from a power stand point.![]()
![]()
you have to tune the fawk out of a 7.3 for it to run with a stock 6.0.
the 6.0 has many issues. many that will happen regardless
But I like my 7.3PSD.But I like my 7.3PSD.

I wouldnt mind a solid bullnose crewcab dually with a 6.9 and 4spi loved my 7.3 psd. i had idis as well...and the 6.0.
the 7.3 was a beast. cheapest vehicle i ever owned.
I wouldnt mind a solid bullnose crewcab dually with a 6.9 and 4sp