• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Weird dreams...

constant_projecttruck

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So I've had some weird dreams about my Ranger lately. The latest one last night was I woke up in some strange place (at some cabin in the woods) only to find someone stole my coils springs. Seriously the truck was just resting on bumb stops. It was just weird to dream that.

Anyone else have weird dreams about their truck? Maybe it was the fact that with my sleeping disorder I slpet last night for the first time in 4 days.

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I don't usually dream about my truck, but I do have some really weird dreams. Let's see...being chased by human-like hot dogs with phaser guns. I have this dream a lot, and during the dream I actually remember having this dream before. Each time it has a different ending, well kind of. I'm fighting off these giant hot dogs and each dream I nearly win, but somehow I end up getting phasered, and I wake up.

A lot of times it's just dreams that are so far out of whack, you know it can't possibly be real, but it feels extremely real. This dream was a while ago (probably 8 years, when I watched WWF) and I was being chased by that one vampire wrestler, Gangrel or whatever his name was. And I kept getting away, he kept chasing me, yadda yadda, etc. Don't remember how that one ended, but I still remember him popping out from behind a car and almost getting me. Weird stuff.

IamMonsterMan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I love the weird dreams that don't make any sense

I had one a few weeks ago where I was at a stop sign right near my house, accelerated and turned around the corner and rolled the BII doing like 5 mph :icon_rofl:

I was then in 3rd person view, out of the truck and walking away towards my house, but when I turned around to look at it it was facing the other way on it's wheels again like nothing happened

Then I woke up :icon_confused:

Funnyman141

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
87, 94
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
A weird one I had last night I walked out of a strange but cool house to find my ranger has been dropped, chopped, with subs and low profile 16's and a pearlesent silver-gold paintjob with dark flames shocked I walked toward it then started it and it sounded like a fart-can :icon_surprised::icon_surprised:I woke up at that moment and vowed I would never do that to a truck
Strange n freaky and I HATE ricers!:icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::annoyed::dunno:

link040188

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i always have dreams that i am driving while extremely tired so when im in the tree everything is exaggerated. i think im not completely asleep during the dreams because in them i feel like i cant move my limbs quickly enough to do anything properly so i think i am half awake actually trying to move my limbs that are trapped by the blankets.:icon_twisted:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I usually get weird dreams when I'm under stress...which has been often lately...but not usually about my truck...although after reading this thread you can almost bet that I will have one...

triumphrider-1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F150
Engine Size
3.7L
Transmission
Automatic
I only remember having two dreams about my truck. The first one I don't remember to much of, just that I was beating someone up for vandalizing my truck and woke up when I punched him in the face...only to realize I punched the wall...:annoyed:

The other one I had was a bit off the wall. I was coming out of my local gun/archery shop and some punk kids broke into my truck, and vandalizing the interior. I got all flustered and yelled at them, then proceed to snap one kids arm, punched one on the nose (remember some blood flying from that), kicked another in the knee (think that was broken...was not in a correct shape) then proceeded to gut another just like a deer. After that I'm not sure about to much, just remember going after the last one only to wake up with my knee planted in my wall, left a good bruise on my shin.

Lesson learned, I get defensive about my truck. :sad:

Insanejughead

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
RBV's on Boost
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94, '86
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3T
Transmission
Manual
For me I (think) it was something to the effect of... Every time I looked at my truck, it would be a different color.

Or... Stuck in a desert with nowhere to go and no gas to get there...

I'll focus on having one tonight and see what happens.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I think my weirdest was either one time I dreamt that I walked out of my house only to find my ranger had been dropped and put on chrome 17's (my truck is 4x4 :icon_surprised:) and I was running around screaming wtf, wtf? Or the dream where my ranger turned into a lifted tacoma and my gf borrowed it cuz we were moving to so cal (again :icon_surprised:) and I got stuck waiting for a week to move and I had to drive her gto/mazda 6 hybrid shindig untill I moved down with her.

I dream about my truck too much i think.

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I don't recall having any dreams about my truck but I have dreams almost every night, and it sucks. I usually dream of something really crazy and when I wake up i'm lost as to what happened because it feels so real while i'm asleep. Also, I have dreams about the next day. For instance, if I dream about something, when I wake up and start my day it will happen 98% of the time. There have been times when it didn't happen but most of the time it does. It's scary sometimes because i'll think during the day that I already did what I was suppose to but it was the dream I had the previous night.

RustedRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Two different times I dreamed I was driving a 88 Chevy 4x4 that I used to have. In one I was backing up in a small parking lot and the tranny let go....I looked under it and the trans pan was completly gone,it had been left off when the fluid was changed and I was mad that they done that. In a recent one I was backing up by some railroad tracks in the snow and the tranny let go,this time the whole tranmission was laying on the ground in front of the truck. What a shock! LOL

oldjohnny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Dude, funny thing I just found this, because I woke up today to a dream that I was being chased by Lions and the truck (for some reason was an old jeep) broke down and didn't go. Man, It was almost as if I was high. Three things I learned from this. 1. Never buy a jeep 2. Never go to Africa.

tpking

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i always dream that i get in a fight and tackle someone to the ground and no matter how hard i punch it feels like slow motion and when i do hit them it doesnt seem to hurt them, then i wake up with my arms so tired i cant move em

sbsumerix

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
i hardly ever have dreams or atleast remeber them the only ones i can remeber are those ones where your falling and you jump and wake up when your about to hit the ground

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals