Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Truck Discussions (Not for tech help - Use Help Forums further down) > 1983-2011 Off-Road & 4x4 Ford Ranger's

1983-2011 Off-Road & 4x4 Ford Ranger's Show of your trucks, or post your build threads. This is NOT a help forum. Post your questions in the Help Forums further down

Old 07-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #961
Bray D
2012 UA Ranger

Vehicle Year: 1996
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: quenching my thirst for adventure.
Bray D will become famous soon enoughBray D will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone. It was a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris97ranger View Post
That guy with the bus did he have a blueish greenish samurai? We knew a guy a while ago with a bus exactly like that
This guy had a red tubed out Jeep. Not sure where the guy was from, but said the previous owner of the Badlands (Troy) built the chassis of his Juggy - so I assume he's relatively local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle M. View Post
That buggy you posted pictures up of, I was watching his build on GL4X4

here is a link if you wanna read about it
Sweet. I'll browse through it sometime. It definitely looked like a killer rig.

Quote:
Looks like you had a good time! When is the next trip out there? Or when are you coming up here? There is a club comp out at out local place labor day, you should come up and wheel then with us.
I'm not sure when the next trip is. It seems the rest of my crew is growing tired of the Badlands. I guess I can understand that when you can make 10 laps around the place in a day on a quad. Trucks are much slower paced, and more fun.

There's a big mudbog that we're supposed to go to over Labor Day weekend, but if that falls through I'll consider drivin up and hangin out with you guys. We'll see as the weekend approaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyU View Post
Sucks about the quarry being closed. Would have liked to make the trip, but didn't get back to Peoria until late Thursday night, and ended up working most of the day friday due to some "Emergency" situations that came up during my trip.

That, and the heat.... lol
You should've come out anyways! Maybe all of your sweat would wash some of the sand out of your vagina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0B2 View Post
i'll take it! the last pic is now my desktop. for now at least
Don't feel obligated. lol. They suck, but I thought I'd try and snap a couple for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 slo-vo View Post
or better yet this.
That. Is. Awesome.

Petersen's 2012 Ultimate Adventure Invited Reader
Bray D is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

SPRING ONLINE MAGAZINE!

Check out the latest articles

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Old 07-26-2011, 06:04 AM   #962
JohnnyU
"Outlaw"

Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle Make: Chevrolet
Vehicle Model: Trailblazer SS
JohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyU has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray D View Post
You should've come out anyways! Maybe all of your sweat would wash some of the sand out of your vagina.
Perhaps. Might cause additional irritation though...

Earth Resin Offroad

Last edited by JohnnyU; 07-26-2011 at 09:57 AM.
JohnnyU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #963
4.0B2
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Bronco II
I use this vehicle for: Taking my Money
4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute

i've had 4 jeep guys ask about your build b/c of this lol. i use my laptop around a lot of MSJ (MidSouth Jeeps) stuff, and they see all these RBV's and ask about them. So far its been slo-vo's ranger he sold, josh's yellow ranger, copykat's, legoms', and more... they are amazed that people actually build rangers lol.... they are die hard jeepers
4.0B2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #964
Josh40601

Vehicle Year: 1991/2001
Vehicle Model: Explorer/Ranger
I use this vehicle for: depleting bank accounts
Josh40601 has a spectacular aura aboutJosh40601 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0B2 View Post
i've had 4 jeep guys ask about your build b/c of this lol. i use my laptop around a lot of MSJ (MidSouth Jeeps) stuff, and they see all these RBV's and ask about them. So far its been slo-vo's ranger he sold, josh's yellow ranger, copykat's, legoms', and more... they are amazed that people actually build rangers lol.... they are die hard jeepers
Everytime i talk about Bray's, Kyle's, or Andrew's, they always look amazed that i am not the only crazy sum bitch that turns a Ranger into a Rock Crawler
Josh40601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #965
4.0B2
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Bronco II
I use this vehicle for: Taking my Money
4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh40601 View Post
Everytime i talk about Bray's, Kyle's, or Andrew's, they always look amazed that i am not the only crazy sum bitch that turns a Ranger into a Rock Crawler
the crazy sum bitch sounds about right...
i got lots of jaw drops on yours when i say its a 94 ranger

but yeah, i like using the ranger backgrounds when i'm around the jeep guys... mixes things up some
4.0B2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #966
dangerranger83
5.0 HO under the hood!!!

Vehicle Year: 1983
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: My DD, play toy
dangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud ofdangerranger83 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to dangerranger83

Seeing all those pics makes me wish my truck was done. Hate having limited money right now.

5.0 HO carbed, np435 with an np208 transfercase, 32 inch BFGoodrich M/T's, D30 SAS with 6.5 XJ coils, 63 inch leaves in rear.
dangerranger83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 PM   #967
Kyle M.
GOING FOR BROKE

Vehicle Year: 1993
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: driving over stuff
Kyle M. will become famous soon enoughKyle M. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh40601 View Post

LOL, wheres the loony bin, cuz we be crazay

www.CheapThrillsOffRoad.com
Kyle M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #968
Kyle M.
GOING FOR BROKE

Vehicle Year: 1993
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: driving over stuff
Kyle M. will become famous soon enoughKyle M. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray D View Post
I'm not sure when the next trip is. It seems the rest of my crew is growing tired of the Badlands. I guess I can understand that when you can make 10 laps around the place in a day on a quad. Trucks are much slower paced, and more fun.

There's a big mudbog that we're supposed to go to over Labor Day weekend, but if that falls through I'll consider drivin up and hangin out with you guys. We'll see as the weekend approaches.
Good deal! I would like us all to meet up one of these days, the TRS ranger crew. Just let me know, CTOR crew misses you lol

www.CheapThrillsOffRoad.com
Kyle M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #969
wahlstrom1
J-man HD Mech

wahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the rough

Won't be happenin this year for me but maybe next year we should do a big meet... get as many TRS'rs at a park as we can and wheel for a week!

Quote:
LOL, wheres the loony bin, cuz we be crazay
wahlstrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #970
kris97ranger

Vehicle Year: 1996 1991
Vehicle Make: ford
Vehicle Model: ranger f350
I use this vehicle for: ranger was rolled. built a new one on tons. f350 is a tow pig/DD
kris97ranger is a glorious beacon of lightkris97ranger is a glorious beacon of lightkris97ranger is a glorious beacon of lightkris97ranger is a glorious beacon of lightkris97ranger is a glorious beacon of light

why would you want a jeep? only one i would take is an old '43 mgb or somthing and thats a ford anyways! lol
96 4.0 on tons and stuff
kris97ranger is offline   Reply With Quote