• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where to go wheeling?

Stinker12100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Where is your favorite place to go wheeling and why? I live in Nebraska so there really is no place to go. If you are from the Midwest I'd like to no where you go espically. Thanks :)

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I really just mess around in snow anymore. They passed some deal where anybody can turn you into the sherrif for tearing up mud roads... that prospect (in addition to having a unique truck that all the farmers know) kinda took the fun out of mudding.

Twister

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985 1987
Make / Model
Duh
Engine Size
5.0L, 2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to the forums. I'm in Omaha, what town are you From?

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Where is your favorite place to go wheeling and why? I live in Nebraska so there really is no place to go. If you are from the Midwest I'd like to no where you go espically. Thanks :)
Move, Bro....lol

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Stinker12100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm from Columbus. There is kinda trails along the loup power canal, if you know where that is.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I searched Google (2 seconds) and found this for you......no wonder you don't know anything about off roading in your state......you are a couch potato...lol

http://www.find-off-road-trails.com/nebraska-trails.html
There is one place on your list that is a privatly owned campground a fourth of the state away and a district in the Nebraska National Forest district in the very NW corner of the state. The rest are for dirt bikes and atvs.

After an extensive search I couldn't find anywhere on there any mention of TRS users with which one is their favorite and why.

Last edited:

JohnnyUhlar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I searched Google (2 seconds) and found this for you......no wonder you don't know anything about off roading in your state......you are a couch potato...lol

http://www.find-off-road-trails.com/nebraska-trails.html
you got anything like that for florida? everything north of me is the same ole same ole. do 60 here, do 45 there. i use google earth but whenever i go lookin i cant ever find the place. HOOK IT UP SON! i live in cape coral florida btw, and i race or whatever yall call it, off road. i dont mud.

Last edited:

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
There is one place on your list that is a privatly owned campground a fourth of the state away and a district in the Nebraska National Forest district in the very NW corner of the state. The rest are for dirt bikes and atvs.

After an extensive search I couldn't find anywhere on there any mention of TRS users with which one is their favorite and why.
You said Nebraska and this website has places to go. If you want to tear up the enviroment then you are out of luck. Google 4x4 trails in your area. The state park allows 4x4 activity but not to tear it up. The campground allows wheeling there. Call them for details and see what you can do. If you really want to 4x4 you are going to have to go out of your area and drive a few miles...so what? People do it all the time for their enjoyment. Get togethers for weekend camp out, fising, cookouts and do some wheeling. I go to Moab every once in awhile. I am going back there next Spring. I have been there over 10 times. It is a hell of a great drive out there and a great place to wheel and meet old friends and new friends.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
you got anything like that for florida? everything north of me is the same ole same ole. do 60 here, do 45 there. i use google earth but whenever i go lookin i cant ever find the place. HOOK IT UP SON! i live in cape coral florida btw, and i race or whatever yall call it, off road. i dont mud.
Google 4x4 Florida clubs. Lots of places to go...Ocala is super!!! There are places and clubs near your area.

JohnnyUhlar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
youre the man straycat! thanks.

Stinker12100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Where would be the closest place to Nebraska to go?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals