• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wellsville oh. May be closing

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
i usually go to oak tree. but you can still use the tracks. that place is still a free for all. but i dont mind paying esp since its so cheap. and if it helps keeping it around longer i will pay every time. we are planning a trip in may. you should come out. it would be cool to see some trs members out there. i got me plus 3 more rangers that go out there together. and i would love to see your rig in person considering you did exactly what i wanted to do

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
I always used to go to forbidden zone but i was planned to go last october and the land got sold/forfeited to an amish man. the rumor said he didnt want no one camping on the property, but when we went we figured be safer to plan on oak tree i talked to dave the old man that owns oak tree he said he dont know what will go on w/ it. we made our way to forbidden zone the gate was wide open but the camping was a ghost town... Granted late in the year trip but NOT normal. no one was chasing anyone out so that was a good sign. Dave also said that at that time they paid him another option-to-buy so his land is still on the lines. Now on the wellsville website they talkin we got till around june to still ride. i plan on goin as much as possible till then. If anyone wants to meet at oak tree in may im all about it!!! give me a date and we can make a weekend out of it i got a good bit of friends that would go to. We dont gotta have no big elaborate event or a host just meet, go wheelin, camp out and repeat.

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
We dont gotta have no big elaborate event or a host just meet, go wheelin, camp out and repeat.
thats what its all about. thats all my buddies and i are there to do. after we pay dave we just roll into w/e camp site is open lol and drop what we need to drop off and hit the trails as fast as possible. wheel til something breaks or we get hungry then head back for some food then go out again. i will def pm you when we get some dates and try to grab a phone number from you. since we live 3 hours away we usually stay for about 3 or 4 days. w/e we can squeeze out of our jobs. hopefully the rumor about being done in june wont happen. even so.... the tracks are 24/7 open lol and its not hard to find a random spot in the woods to camp out for a weekend with out being seen.

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
Last edited:

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
Very interesting! i prefer forbidden zone too... i might buy in a camp

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
well its 500 for a membership for the year but i guess my only question on that is would that be per truck or per campsite. bc i would love to go in on a campsite with like 5 guys. thats 100 each for the year. considering we wont be there in the winter we will have to go about twice a month to make it worth about 10 bucks a weekend. but the "Members will also have the right to bring a spouse and children, members may sponsor guest but guest passes must be purchased prior to arrival. Any questions may be direct to the email address listed below." so it makes it sound like its per truck. if its per site i will do it in a heartbeat.

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
talked to the guy today he said up to 4 guys can buy in, wife and children are exempt never really gave me a number of guests you can host but he beat around the bush sayin as many as you want i sure you cant bring the county u live in w/ you tho. He is dozing out more camp sites repairing the road and possibly makin a by pass road to cut down on traffic for ppl comin and goin. he was kickin around the thought of solar lighting but well see

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
that is the best news i have ever heard. i am def going to buy into then if 4 guys can buy in. how can you beat 125 bucks a person for a year?

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
right on brotha "see you at the vill"

sloth69mustang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
97, 97, 91, 69
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.3, 4.0, 5.8
ha it only took me 6 hours to find 4 people that wanted to do it. i will def be there. early may keep that in mind :) see you at the vill

TimR

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I made it official last Friday. My campsite is over by Chad and Larry's, on the point across from the crappers.

New Owners of the old Forbidden Zone... http://www.villageohvclub.com/

:yahoo:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals