• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Turkey Bay Wheelin Trip Sept 12-13

billet03

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Wait til you go to Turkey Bay...Me and John have a total of close to 18 hours of trail riding, and we have not even covered barely a 1/4 of the area, you will not run out of trails:icon_thumby:
Hey John, we ought to get a designated photographer, know of anyone to fit that desciption??
SVT
Yeah thats what John was telling me. can't wait to get on some good trails.:icon_bounceblue:

jaymegriffiths

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ill be the photographer if someone wants to pay my plane ticket. haha why is there no meets in canada, or trails?(in saskatchewan anyways, theres squat)

B2 Addict

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
37x12.50-17
I know everybody's tired of hearing me say "one of these days I will make the trip". But I have to say it again. Even if I could afford the gas, I am now rolling on old, almost bald, dry rotted Gumbo Mudders. :shok: They are barely good enough to get me to the local trails. :sad:

Just so you know, it's nothing personal fellers, I'd love to get up there & prove what the ole 2.8 could do!! :headbang: If I could swing it, I would be there! One of these days....................

:icon_cheers:

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
Transmission
Automatic
I guess one of these days I'm gonna have to run up to Murfreesboro with a trailer and drag your butt, I mean B2 over to Turkey Bay:icon_thumby: Maybe next time B2!!
SVT

klogtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I know everybody's tired of hearing me say "one of these days I will make the trip". But I have to say it again. Even if I could afford the gas, I am now rolling on old, almost bald, dry rotted Gumbo Mudders. :shok: They are barely good enough to get me to the local trails. :sad:

Just so you know, it's nothing personal fellers, I'd love to get up there & prove what the ole 2.8 could do!! :headbang: If I could swing it, I would be there! One of these days....................

:icon_cheers:
i got some 31's on an old parts truck. you could use them if you like.:icon_thumby:

railman

December 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i got some 31's on an old parts truck. you could use them if you like.:icon_thumby:
i have my old 31/10.50's i replaced with my new tires...still plenty of life left....they are Michelin M/S....not mudders but will work:icon_thumby:

l8r, John

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
Transmission
Automatic
Alright members, 2 weeks away, time to start getting ready...I need the probable members to get with me and let me know if they will be making the trip:icon_thumby:
SVT

dangerranger2008

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
i am thinking about it mabe

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
Transmission
Automatic
Dangerranger, gotcha on the probable list, let me know ASAP if its definite...Thanks for joining the link and possibly the trip, you won't regret it!!
SVT

B2 Addict

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
37x12.50-17
Uh oh, SVT talking bout trailering my butt...uh, B2, & 2 offers to lend me tires for the journey!! I guess I'm gonna have to think of other excuses!! :icon_rofl:

Ha ha, I appreciate it fellers, but this one is pretty much out of the cards. My lil biz is pickin' up gradually, but I'm still on shaky ground at the moment. I will however, have you go ahead & put me on the more than likely list for the next one, sooner or later I'm gonna have to back up all that 2.8 smack I'm spittin'!! ;brownbag;?? :dntknw:

railman & klogtruck, where abouts are ya'll located with them tires anyway? Don't get rid of em yet, I may still need em on the next one, tires are gonna be my biggest obstacle for a while. :icon_cheers:

dangerranger2008

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
RANGERSVT do you have any one riding with you.if not let me know.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Railman offered me those same tires............ but I had the wrong rims :-(.

That's ok, i ordered some toyo open country mt's.

BTW John, had catastrophic failure over the weekend, my truck won't be driven till monday at least, and I'm too ashamed to admit why.........

Frank

klogtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Uh oh, SVT talking bout trailering my butt...uh, B2, & 2 offers to lend me tires for the journey!! I guess I'm gonna have to think of other excuses!! :icon_rofl:

Ha ha, I appreciate it fellers, but this one is pretty much out of the cards. My lil biz is pickin' up gradually, but I'm still on shaky ground at the moment. I will however, have you go ahead & put me on the more than likely list for the next one, sooner or later I'm gonna have to back up all that 2.8 smack I'm spittin'!! ;brownbag;?? :dntknw:

railman & klogtruck, where abouts are ya'll located with them tires anyway? Don't get rid of em yet, I may still need em on the next one, tires are gonna be my biggest obstacle for a while. :icon_cheers:
i'm about 10 miles east of dyersburg tn.

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
Transmission
Automatic

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
AC line rubbed a pully and exploded...........
I didn't get a shift extension (I have it now) which you need for my model!!!

And me and the little woman had an arguement over my truck, because all I want to do is drink beer and play with my toys.
so this weekend on saturday, hell or highwater I'm tossing it together, unhooking my compressor, taping off the line, and getting it driveable to the tire and wheel dealership....... on monday.

which, sat morning I have an appointment to donate blood, sunday is my b.day party (it's a month late........ i was at a funeral on my actual b.day)
but I did talk the idiot I work with into working saturday for me, hurray for little blessings.

Frank

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals