• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Truck got hit AGAIN what to do...

rum66runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was out for lunch on a friday afternoon leaving the parking lot as every place was full when low and behold a man backed into my beloved ranger. The old girl already needs cab corners new d/s fender now a new d/s bedside and bumper. I'm been thinking about putting some 31's on her for quite some time and lifting. So i'm thinking it might be time to go "Prerunner". What i'm getting at here is what does everyone think of the 2nd gen's wearing prerunner fiberglass. I use to know a site that had a front end labeled "predator" can't seem to find the site if anyone knows what it is....

any ways what do yall think go get a new bed and fender and cab corners or get some prerunner stuff and lift her up?

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I favor prerunnera but, if you get hit with that on, it'll crack and break off compared to your current fenders ect....
If you go prerunner, just choose your parking more carefully. And start removing the idiot drivers from this planet.

So guy who hit you you seen it happen? Insurance won't cover fixes or you only have liability? Are these hit and runs on your truck?

rum66runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
no buddy hit a few weeks earlier and the guy hit it in the same spot i let him off the hook just kinda pisses me off that i just banged that bed out and then it happened.

Ya that tends to happen with fiberglass but.. I was planning on making molds befor i put em on the truck I just don't want to make something from scratch and if i get the bulged fenders and bedsides i figured i'd just go all out with the predator front clip and weld up new bumpers.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ya I want a prerunner look, but first I need the suspension.

Brick+Truck=Good

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L 6 Cyl.
Transmission
Manual
you should move XD

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals