• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The End Of A Beautiful BMW

High Desert Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Quite a lot of older vehicles have screw-on type wheels. Like 1965 Mustangs.

I'm trying to figure out how that guy walked away from that, given the shape of the passenger compartment. But apparently, he did.

That counts as a "holy $%@# Batman!"
Own several Mustangs and have never in my days of research found anything about true knock-off wheels. Simulated - Yes.

Cobras had knock-off wheels.

chittybangbang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Somewhere a pimped out 79 cutlass is missing a tire.Yeah nothing scares the piss out of ya faster than a projectile coming at the windshield.I've had plywood come at me while doing 75mph. scary

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Bimmerfeast turned out to be bummerfeast.

VERY lucky he survived. Why would that car be totalled? Weld a new roof on and replace the windows...

RedRanger888

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Somewhere a pimped out 79 cutlass is missing a tire.Yeah nothing scares the piss out of ya faster than a projectile coming at the windshield.I've had plywood come at me while doing 75mph. scary
Definitely! Got hit by a water balloon from an oncoming car in a 35mph zone in high school. Pushed the glass in about 4 inches where it hit right in front of me. Luckily I had my ever-present cap on, and ducked my head on reflex, kept the glass out of my eyes. Made the stupid mistake of trying to brush it off my arm though: ouch!

A very lucky dude to walk away from that!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals