• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

tansfer case parts help needed f250 np208

beauknowz

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
86 and 87 bronc
Make / Model
fords
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey yall,
i need help finding a part for my transfer case. i already have other parts to have my ford np 208 rebuilt. (81 f250)
ive spent about 3 days off and on googling and calling for part. it is discontinued, obsolete, and they all say i cant have one. so if anyone reads this can find one, please fill me in.

industry ref # TC-20813cs
part# 331606
np part# 15507
part name: annulus hub (and web)

looks like a sprocket on top of an inner toothed drum with plastic hub in middle.

so, the bad part is plastic, and cant find anyone who knows how to get or make one. its just plastic.
my idea is to get the oem specs for it-- I think I can have one made. I have 3 clients who have plastics machine shops. any idea how to get those specs?

thanks in advance

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Before you get somebody tooled up to make one I think I paid $90 for a complete NP-208 out of a '84 Bronco...

That popular of a t-case and the part is obsolete... may be because it is not commonly broken.

Any pics of it?

I did a quick search to see what it was and came up with this place, they let me put one in the cart...

http://www.manualtransmissionpart.com/NP208-TC-Hubs-Sliders.html

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals