• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Stupidest thing you've ever heard...

86 4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual
we had a kid in our auto class that was just plain ol stupid. like for instance one day he was workin on his truck one day(pos gmc s-15) and he didnt know wut the problem was with it, so we convinced him that he needed a hyperduchinary pump. that idiot called advance and asked them for one to be delivered to the school, and by this time the teacker was out there and in on it too and that was the funnyest damn thing that happened that year. o yea he sed the guy on the was just laughing too!

dauphija#99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 cyl
Transmission
Manual
we had a kid in our auto class that was just plain ol stupid. like for instance one day he was workin on his truck one day(pos gmc s-15) and he didnt know wut the problem was with it, so we convinced him that he needed a hyperduchinary pump. that idiot called advance and asked them for one to be delivered to the school, and by this time the teacker was out there and in on it too and that was the funnyest damn thing that happened that year. o yea he sed the guy on the was just laughing too!
that reminds me of what someone did to ross(a firefighter) in the fire department. they were at a medical call and one guy sent ross to go to the ambulance to get fallopian tubes. of course he went to the ambulance and asked the paramedic for fallopian tubes. I guess every one was laughing when he asked.

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
that reminds me of what someone did to ross(a firefighter) in the fire department. they were at a medical call and one guy sent ross to go to the ambulance to get fallopian tubes. of course he went to the ambulance and asked the paramedic for fallopian tubes. I guess every one was laughing when he asked.
Your comment reminds me of what some guys pulled on me on my first day working at a butcher shop. They asked me to go find a "squegee sharpener."

Being a FNG (effin' new guy) I went looking for this thing for about 20 minutes before I got the joke.

For the record, they're right next to the metric left-handed screwdrivers, and above the buckets of elbow grease. :icon_twisted:

BigJohn76

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
had a kid in school that came in one day and asked us if we heard his air filter. it was on a 99 GTP. he said it was so loud and it gave him an extra 15 horse. he wanted to race my buddies Cummins. we went out to a back county road and the truck was gone within 100 feet. the kid felt like shit.

this is the same kid that worked at the Ford dealer for 3 hours. he got fired because he spent all 3 hours looking for a Chevy Explorer. sad part is he graduated with a degree in auto tech at NCC

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
this is the same kid that worked at the Ford dealer for 3 hours. he got fired because he spent all 3 hours looking for a Chevy Explorer. sad part is he graduated with a degree in auto tech at NCC
Chevy Explorer? Is that the SUV version of the Ford Sonoma?

'99 EB Explorer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
My brother went for a trip to Edmonton with a group of friends by bus. On the way there, they stopped at a restaurant and my bro bought "buffalo wings".

One of the girls looked at him and said: "i didn't know buffalo's had wings!" :shok:

Then she came out with another one: "i thought buffalo's were extinct" :shok::icon_surprised:

She was being dead serious!

Needless to say I LMAO'd when my bro came home and told me this.

willievhook

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Me and my buddy were driving around, and he wasnt shifting into 5th, he was leaving it in 4th gear at about 4000-4500 rpms. I asked him why he was driving like that, he says,
"the higher the RPMs, the better the gas mileage"
haha, i laughed at him and told him he was an idiot....damn toyota drivers

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
From a nameless teenage girl that used to work for me when I worked at AOL when she was looking to buy my Grand AM.

NTG: I fried the clutch in my Honda double clutching it in a race .......
me: You don't need to double clutch a fully synchronized gearbox, and who told you to double clutch?
NTG: I learned it on the Fast and the Furious.

Last edited:

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I know that many might recognize this line from RVB (Red vs Blue in this instance), but sadly I have said it myself quite seriously one time years ago:

"I don't know how to drive an automatic."

*hangs head in shame*

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
Your comment reminds me of what some guys pulled on me on my first day working at a butcher shop. They asked me to go find a "squegee sharpener."

Being a FNG (effin' new guy) I went looking for this thing for about 20 minutes before I got the joke.

For the record, they're right next to the metric left-handed screwdrivers, and above the buckets of elbow grease. :icon_twisted:

I cannot count how many new troops I have sent to get their ID-10T form filled out ....... or sent to supply to get a T R double E....... or put on Hurricane watch........

My brother once came home with a VW bug. I sent him to get the metric crescent wrench ...... then got him to go to Napa and get my the special coolant for an air cooled bug.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Piston rings for an RX7 is another favorite :)

heptofite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
i sent my friend up to autozone to get a clutch belt.

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I cannot count how many new troops I have sent to get their ID-10T form filled out ....... or sent to supply to get a T R double E....... or put on Hurricane watch........

My brother once came home with a VW bug. I sent him to get the metric crescent wrench ...... then got him to go to Napa and get my the special coolant for an air cooled bug.
BTW, the coolant for an air-cooled Bug is Sailboat Fuel. :icon_twisted:

erocka1982

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
how bout exhaust for an 83 corvette.......they didnt make a vette in 83

i sell parts at autopart international, one of my customers was telling me the other day that he made up a part(cant remember what it was but it was kinda like that hyperduchinary..lol) anyway, he asked the commercial guy at advance for one, after like 5 mins on the phone the guy says, im gonna have to call you back, i dont have one in stock but i KNOW i can get you one!! like 2 hours later, my customer got a call from the store manager at advance. the manager was like, youre burning up my payroll wasting my commercial guy's time...lol...he had every catalog they had out, and even called the dealer...

counter guys at advance, i can understand may be that gullable cuz their usually highschool kids, but the commercial guy is suppose to be a pro????

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals