• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

steering fab shops in oregon??

el burro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys I was just wondering if there are any good fab shops in oregon or Washington that really knows the ttb front end? I'm wanting to switch from my stone crusher steering to a swing set style like the prerunners use.. Or possibly have someone fab up a superrunner style set up.. I want something that has no bumpsteer with super soft coils. I live in Salem and there are no shops around here that have any idea what a ttb is. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Spitfire1975

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Did you check with Six States down on McGilchrest? I don't know how much front end fab work they do, but I have been more than happy with the driveshaft they made me.

el burro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
No i havent checked them for steering fab work yet... They do good work with drive shafts for sure.. There has to be a good shop that is experts with the ttb... Any ideas?

Spitfire1975

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There is a custom muffler shop close to Six States. Go further east on McGilchrest and turn right (south) on the road that goes by the state building on the lake. Tucked back towards the end of the road to the SW. I can't remember their name. Seem to be nice guys doing some cool custom work on rods and such. A little difficult to find, but they may know of a good fab shop.

el burro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok ill try that!! Any more ideas guys!?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals