• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Spark Plug Wires

97ranger22bronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Probably a silly question, but over the years I've learned they should be asked anyway: is there a way to buy a single spark plug wire? I went through and replaced the spark plugs in my 2.3 today and one of wires was so stuck that it came apart in 3 separate parts...

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
You probably could find a single buying online, but I'm not sure if the local stores carry them like that. I wouldn't recommend it though. If your plug wire was old enough to break like that, it's time for new ones anyway. They do have a lifespan and will start to break down over time, while they still worked you probably had arcing and other stuff going on that just hadn't shown an issue yet.

For future reference the "1983-2011 Ford Ranger Mini Trucks " forum is for build threads and showing off your truck. This thread should have been posted in the 4 cylinder section.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals