• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rip chance bruggeman

codymiller360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
dodge
Transmission
Automatic
information on donations in Chance's name.

hello my name is cody miller, i was one of chances closest friends from a small town in oregon called brookings, we grew up together, i just got home from the service today, it was a beautiful celebration of his life, i wish more of you were able to make it, it seems as though a lot of you on here really got to know the chance that i grew to love. he officially now has an account set up in his name at the Chetco federal credit union in oregon. ( www.chetcofcu.com ) unfortunately there is no paypal at this moment to make online donations to this fund. I am personally going to get this up and going tomorrow. and post a link on here and on my website. ( www.tripodoregon.com ) i cannot express my true gratitude to those of you who have kept his family in your thoughts and prayers. they need all the help they can get from fellow gearheads like yourself.

if you have any personal questions or advice, feel free to shoot me an email @ webmaster@tripodoregon.com and i'll fill you in as much as possible. thank you.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Its always sad to lose a friend. But remeber (those of us who think he left early) Chance left exactly when God planned for him to leave. Theres a good possibility that his finding peace now saved him alot of heartache down the road. Be proud of him, his accomplishments, and his character. This will honor him.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
Its always sad to lose a friend. But remeber (those of us who think he left early) Chance left exactly when God planned for him to leave. Theres a good possibility that his finding peace now saved him alot of heartache down the road. Be proud of him, his accomplishments, and his character. This will honor him.
thanks feeln.........I needed that too.......

Stxrangerbumper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2009 / 1993
Make / Model
B2300 / f250HD
Engine Size
v6 3.0L/ 7.3L
Transmission
Manual
such a good guy (chance) I'll bored without him, 1 minute of silence in his honor

2001FORDRANGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
6cy
Transmission
Manual
I hear ya and feel deep sadness for this young man, I have read many of his post and threads and always found them entertaining and informational as well, however my only dispute is that GOD does not cause any wrong/bad or in this case, a accident>>>> This was for some reason a mishap and Chance got caught up in it somehow, His passing was not his time but it was a unfortunate accident and GOD would never take anyone in that way, Although he has left this earth sooner that we would have liked, we all need to remember that their are many elements in life that could end ours at anytime. May god be with you Chance and may you be having a great time seeing lost ones in the Spirit World.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals