• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Range day!!!

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual

duboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
3L
Transmission
Automatic
Nice! i feel kinda bad...i bought a korean war era M1 Garand and i still haven't taken her out to the range, she's an ugly betty, but i don't mind. i only have 48 rnds anyway...i gotta get more milsurp

my next purchase is going to be an M1 carbine.

i had an Springfield XD, it didn't fit my hand to well...i ended up trading it for an HK P7 PSP...and i liked it so much that i got a second one. heh.

nice arsenal, you got good taste ;-)

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Thanks!

One thing that's nice about the XDm is the different back straps for the grip that come with it, so you can chage the fit to suit you.

I've always wanted a carbine too. Everytime I'd find a nice one I'd never have the money for it. Now it's the other way around...

Also have a 1918 Dated Colt 1911 on my agenda too.
________
JustWhatUneed

Last edited:

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Obviously you were shooting 223 in that AR!!! You must be rich!

If you do any more vidoes, I would like to see you do a mag dump.

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
Thanks!

One thing that's nice about the XDm is the different back straps for the grip that come with it, so you can chage the fit to suit you.

I've always wanted a carbine too. Everytime I'd find a nice one I'd never have the money for it. Now it's the other way around...

Also have a 1918 Dated Colt 1911 on my agenda too.
http://www.gunbroker.com/

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Obviously you were shooting 223 in that AR!!! You must be rich!

If you do any more vidoes, I would like to see you do a mag dump.
Yup, I got the AR and the ammo about a week before the election, and I'm glad I did. I saved about 40 bucks per 200 round pack of 5.56. They were american eagle tactical xm193 and were on sale for $79 per 200 round pack...now they're at $120. I wish I bought alot more though. Prices suck and so does the supply...

I'm always looking for ammo wherever I go. I've found a few places where prices aren't too outrageous yet, and where surplus is still quite common. But even that's changing too. I buy whatever I can find, so long as it isn't a ripoff.

As far as gunbroker goes...I find better deals, with less hassles, at gun stores than on the internet. Then I can take it apart and really look it over too. Besides, you never know what you'll find when you go into a small town gun store...could be some real deals. I've found plenty.

The 1918 1911 I've got my eye on is from a gun dealer who has a shop in his house, and it was an original bring back. Good shape too. I won't be shooting that one though, if I do happen to pick it up.
________
WENDIE 99

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals