• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

!!!prerunner For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Did he build the frame outta galvanized fence poles? The welds are already rusting it looked like. No coating. I know these are kinda moot points given all the rest he screwed up but you guys insulted the best parts already. Hell I think someone even insulted the jack.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Did he build the frame outta galvanized fence poles? The welds are already rusting it looked like. No coating. I know these are kinda moot points given all the rest he screwed up but you guys insulted the best parts already. Hell I think someone even insulted the jack.
God I hope not, galvanized metal + welding = bad.

crawlin91

OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
a poor abortion of a once nice ranger. he should be drug out into the street and shot.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Crawlin if you met this kid you would know that it would b a huge waste of a bullet.
You could run him over with that shitty front bumper. O but the bumper would bend and break.

prerunner2321

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
. hey its me, the owner. yeah i know it ant a race truck but why do u all give a shit? the trucks chassis was rusted to **** so i built one to learn how to weld, cut pipe, and build something to learn . i know it ant a desert truck but i dont give a shit. I learned how to weld and that was the whole point.

buddy's b4 ur a douche bag that all i got to say! kind of sad actually , how old are u now? goin on 30? and im 19 and im the best u got to talk about lol? sad. for one i don't think i said one word to u before in my life so how u would know what type of feller i am and how much of an "idiot" i am i ant to sure but what ever dude. as if u got alot to talk about, ur goin on 30 and im pretty sure u still live wit ur mom?! NICE! i bet that gets the chicks! and as for me talking about ur truck?? trust me i got better things to do wit my time then talk about ur truck, why would i? u got a mazda rip off ranger with a 3 inch body lift and 33's ? so does every one else in newfoundland, nothing special there to talk about. but i wish u good look if u want to sell it for $12500 , your goin to need it.

but im done wastin my time on you dude, just grow the f*%# up man , ya donnie dumphy wana be!

Last edited:

Chevelle Kid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
. hey it me the owner. yeah i know it ant a race truck but why do u all give a shit? the trucks chassis was rusted to **** so i built one to learn how to weld, cut pipe, and build something to learn . i know it ant a desert truck but i dont give a shit. I learned how to weld and that was the whole point.

buddy's b4 ur a douche bag that all i got to say! kind of sad actually , how old are u now? goin on 30? and im 19 and im the best u got to talk about lol? sad. for one i don't think i said one word to u before in my life so how u would know what type of feller i am and how much of an "idiot" i am i ant to sure but what ever dude. as if u got alot to talk about, ur goin on 30 and im pretty sure u still live wit ur mom?! NICE! i bet that gets the chicks! and as for me talking about ur truck?? trust me i got better things to do wit my time then talk about ur truck, why would i? u got a mazda rip off ranger with a 3 inch body lift and 33's ? so does every one else in newfoundland, nothing special there to talk about. but i wish u good look if u want to sell it for $12500 , your goin to need it.

but im done wastin my time on you dude, just grow the f*%# up man , ya donnie dumphy wana be!
Just so you know I would punch you in the face for what you did to that Ranger. And I guarantee you that that Mazda with the 3" bodylift and 33''s WILL out wheel your abortion and WILL out last it. By a long shot.

And if you really do own the truck, prove it, you sound like a troll. How much of that chassis did you build?

Ben

prerunner2321

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Just so you know I would punch you in the face for what you did to that Ranger. And I guarantee you that that Mazda with the 3" bodylift and 33''s WILL out wheel your abortion and WILL out last it. By a long shot.

And if you really do own the truck, prove it, you sound like a troll. How much of that chassis did you build?

Ben

i didint build the truck to out perform or out last anything, i didnt give a shit as long as it worked its the first thing i ever tried to make when it comes to car/truck . and i didnt give a shit about the truck before i done anythig to it. the chassis was gone so it was either take it off the road and not use it or try to learn something and have some fucn and make something. and like i said i really 100% dont give a shit, what you guys say , i got what i wanted out of the project and that was to learn a little about welding. prove it? why would i be pretending? :icon_confused:

Last edited:

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
If you actually own it then you should part it out and scrap whatever is left over from that deathtrap. That is not a prerunner and should not be advertised as one. A lot of shitty tube work and a huge body lift with stock suspension equals dangerous.

Again, if this is actually yours, thanks, because you're the reason safety inspections exist.

prerunner2321

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If you actually own it then you should part it out and scrap whatever is left over from that deathtrap. That is not a prerunner and should not be advertised as one. A lot of shitty tube work and a huge body lift with stock suspension equals dangerous.

Again, if this is actually yours, thanks, because you're the reason safety inspections exist.
im building a new truck now. i might be keeping it now. i had a 5.0 302 lined up for a good price but the deal fell through. so i might be using the 4.0

Chevelle Kid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
im building a new truck now. i might be keeping it now. i had a 5.0 302 lined up for a good price but the deal fell through. so i might be using the 4.0
Oh god....please get advice on how to build a truck before FINDING your next truck.

prerunner2321

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Oh god....please get advice on how to build a truck before FINDING your next truck.
dont worry, i know what a prerunner is and what goes in to one. that ranger was just a project, i didint want to spend a whole lot of time and money in to it. just wanted to get used to working with metal.

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
what exactly is that block between the shaft and the pinion flange???

I'm shocked. I'm really shocked to say the least. I need an explanation of 'chassis drop'. Ummmmm.......so......the chassis moved 6" away from the factory mount, thus making it a body lift, correct? This thing is appauling. Rather, I need to regurgitate after seeing this monstrosity.

ALOT of hardwork was done.....horrible horrible horrible really really horribly executed w/o any researching(like WHAT a prerunner is and how safe it was to bodylift anything 10") or proper tool gathering(tubing bender). Reminds me of the eBay truck that the stock suspension was dropped 8", including the torsion bars and the upper control arms, and was stitched together using angle iron. Is that galv plumbing pipe for the 'cage'? What exactly is holding that front of the leaf in the hanger? Certainly don't look like anything hex shaped at all....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals