• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Positraction Limited Slip

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
A website not have the correct or all the information???...................."Say it ain't so Joe"

professor229

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
A website not have the correct or all the information???...................."Say it ain't so Joe"
They can't put it on the internet unless it is true you know..... Actually.... after looking at the decoding process I noticed how jumbled everything was as it made two adjacent columns of information and if I didn't pretty much know what the information should be or look like, you would have never understood all of it simply by looking but this is nothing new... The GM engine decoding site has been a real adventure over the years as well.... and sometimes, the best you could do was to get the engine narrowed down to two possibilities and then BASICALLY GUESS.... without disassembling the engine to find out for sure.... but at least you have a realistic chance at all this..... and it helps....

professor229

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
PS... won't be working on the Ranger today.... My Williams wall heater in the garage raises the temperature about 40 degrees.... and it is six below zero here today.... and I lie to myself a lot about the temperature being that cold .. it is summer out and the A/C is working well.... Tomorrow we hit the 30s so a plus 40 degrees gets it nice and warm... life is too short to freeze on a project....

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
Do a burnout, count the tire marks. One tire mark is no posi, two tire marks is posi.

rusty ol ranger

2.9 Mafia-Don
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
177 CID
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
A legend to the old man, a hero to the child...
Do a burnout, count the tire marks. One tire mark is no posi, two tire marks is posi.
Untill you blow the diff then you have a nosi :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals