• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

photochop color please

fordxranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/1992
Make / Model
Fo Mo Co
Engine Size
2.9L....for now/4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'm thinking about painting my sport OD green or desert tan and I want to see what it would look like. if anyone could hook me up with a paint change on this picture it would be appreciated.

here are some color samples:

Thanks

fordxranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/1992
Make / Model
Fo Mo Co
Engine Size
2.9L....for now/4.0L
Transmission
Manual
if you want to be really cool, try changing the color to digital camo for me as well. thanks to whoever does this.

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I did a kinda 1/2 ass job and messed around but it is very hard to color change a black vehicle in PS.. Anyways hope this gives you an idea although the colors aren't exact to OD Green or sand this should give you a 1/2 ass idea.. Hope you like it..

OD Green..

Sand... Sorry the lines are crappier.. I cleaned it up on the OD green but forgot to sample the cleaned up version to duplicate the color on the sand thats why it looks choppier etc but you get the basic idea..

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
if you want to be really cool, try changing the color to digital camo for me as well. thanks to whoever does this.

Honestly dude my skills are limited and I cannot do the camo.. You maybe (im sure) able to sample a pattern and use it as a paint brush but I am not that advanced yet :icon_confused:

fordxranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/1992
Make / Model
Fo Mo Co
Engine Size
2.9L....for now/4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Honestly dude my skills are limited and I cannot do the camo.. You maybe (im sure) able to sample a pattern and use it as a paint brush but I am not that advanced yet :icon_confused:

thats ok, I can't do it at all. my laptop doesn't have photoshop on it, and I haven't used photoshop since high school. thanks for the other two though!

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
thats ok, I can't do it at all. my laptop doesn't have photoshop on it, and I haven't used photoshop since high school. thanks for the other two though!
Okay because I said I couldn't do it I had to attempt it because I like to test myself (which is good for you) because I made a (I think) decent looking camo explorer.. Tell me what you think dude.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals