• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pancake!

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
It looks like its a 5 spoke Chevy rim. Like whats on the Cobalt, or the Matrix/Vibe.

flyingbrick

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
You all poke fun at Smart cars, but until you drive one, you'll never know what it's like. You don't feel unsafe driving them, and there "roomier" then my ranger.

willied

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V8
Transmission
Automatic
Smart cars have anemic power and they don't even get that great gas mileage for their size. You'd have to be stupid to buy one in the U.S.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
And they are way overpriced. When I first saw them at the auto show a few years ago, I was somewhat interested....until I found out how much they were. If they were 6-7K, I'd get one. I don't ride bikes, but this would be at least slightly safer than a bike, and good for the short drive back and forth to work. But what do they cost? Like 15K? LOL. And I would expect 70-80 mpg out of it, but the fuel economy isn't very good for it's size. You can get a Chevy Aveo that seats 5, has a trunk, and would be safer in a crash...for less money. What's wrong with this picture?

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Gosh, I didn't even SEE the tire until someone pointed it out...whatever it is, er, was, I think we should just ask the driver...he must have squeezed out like a watermelon seed during that...anyone see splatters on the bridgwork in the back???

souldoubt88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
If that would have been a Smartfortwo you wouldnt be able to see much left. I bet that that semi would have made it all the way to the other one and you'd find the rest underneath it.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Kinda messed up that this is in the "Entertainment" forum. At least one person died in that photo......

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
If that would have been a Smartfortwo you wouldnt be able to see much left. I bet that that semi would have made it all the way to the other one and you'd find the rest underneath it.
Free hood ornaments...:yahoo:

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
You all poke fun at Smart cars, but until you drive one, you'll never know what it's like. You don't feel unsafe driving them, and there "roomier" then my ranger.
I lived in Germany when they first came out. IIRC they were made by Mercedes, that was about 8 years ago. In Europe they are a good idea because there are a lot of small roads in around the small towns and cities and not huge semi's like there are here. Don't get me wrong, they do have semi's, but it's not like here where the highways run through towns and whatnot. I would never own one in the US with the way people drive, same goes for motorcycles, I wouldn't own one of those here either.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals