• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New member Join today 2/13/24

hHenry Schaller

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger xlt
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Hello to Everyone on the Form:

My name is Henry Schaller I live in city of Rosemead Ca. Iam 76 year old Navy Vietnam Vet (1968-1972). I enjoy the outdoor life like camping ,( have a 24 ft class c motorhome). I also like to fish and hike. Iam also into metal detecting and coin collecting. I have 2003 Ford Ranger XLT 4 door stepside that has the 3.0 and automatic . The truck has only 57030 original miles. I bought from a private party (verifed the mileage through the DMV and Carfacts.) I have a problem just started I have oil leak in rear by the transmission. I hope that is not the main seal with this low mileage. What I like to do is find a honest and reliable mechanic in my area to look at truck. and verify . Anybody out there in forum know or is a mechanic can give me a lead to resolve my problem.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals