• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need help for my B3000 from all the techies!!!

proceed_withplans

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok i got my B3000 2WD, 5spd......ext cab. (dont think that matters) but my rotor with the rim attached to it flew off the truck so now i'm at the point of trying to fix it.

I got everything else but the spindle.....i have it off the car but i wanna know before i have to drag that and my tools to a junk yard.

Mazda and ford both DO NOT carry the part anymore.....I HAVE been to a few junk yards but so far ZILCH......

i need to know if i can pull the stuff from a ranger??? and if so what year, is (is it the same year as the mazda or can i go diff)....I know it has to be 2wd....does the manual tranny matter????

ALSO while i am doing this is there anything i can do to upgrade the front from another car......if not i am looking to replace as much of the underneath as possible there is an @$$ ton, no scratch that, A metric @$$ ton of rust under there.....

if anyone can help PLEASE PM or email my other ......rd_inc@yahoo.com.

thanks -Brian :icon_confused:

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I don't know those mazda's but this website say's there the same except outward appearance.Have yours in hand and match it early 90's ranger thats what I'd do anyway.

lifted_Mazda01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yea its cuz ur wheel bearing went out, i got a video on youtube from it, but i bought the spindle, rotor, caliper, mounting bracket for 75 bux from car-parts.com, a local junkyard had it in stock

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals