• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

need help customizing a kaiser jeep m715

monstermadness

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
kaiser jeep
Transmission
Manual
i recently bought a stock civilian model m715, I wanna customize it into a car crushing monster.....am an amateur regarding the 4x4 business, i need a pro who can guide me through each and everything, starting from the suspension, the wheelie bars, engine, transmission and all the other things. I am based in Pakistan, this would be the first monster truck ever to be made........if anyone interested in helping me please email me at sibtain_rizvi@hotmail.co.uk

Mforrest327

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L for now.
Transmission
Manual
4x4's dont use wheelie bars. If you want to turn that m715 into a mean machine without spending the thousands of dollars for a 1500hp big block and custom tube frames etc... then this is what I would do if you have the funds to do it: For the axles I would use a set of 2 1/2 ton rockwell's. you will not break them. Thats the same axles the actuall monster trucks use and even with putting almost 2,000hp to them....they wont break plus they are fairly cheap for what they are. If you are going to keep your tire size smaller, like 40" MAX then a pair of DANA 60's will work just fine as well but are almost as expensive as a set of rockwells. For the engine, I would use any GM big block that you can get ahold of. For tranny I would use an sm465 or TH 350 if you cant drive stick. Transfer case is the NP205 and is a must for big axles and big power. Their are other transfercase's out there that are awsome as well, but for the price and for matting it to the GM drive train....you wont beat it. Susption is a toss up really and all depends on your likes and what you want to be doing with it. If you just want to drive over cars and stuff like that....then I would use leave springs since they are cheaper and you wont really be needing anything speacial in that area. If you will be rock crawlin and actually utilizing the suspention, they I highly recomend a triangulated 4-link front and rear with full hydro steering and coilovers. Also, take into consideration when you start the build as too the size of tire you want to run. If you want to make it a beast and run 40"+ tires, then size your suspension to that. Meaning, if you are only wanting to run 35" tires, then you will not need to have a truck that has 12" of lift. Just enough lift to clear the tires at full compression when you are articulating. Meaning flexing your suspension out. The lower you can keep your center of gravity, while still maintaining a large tire is best way to do it. I can go on and on but I'll stop now lol I dont want to start rambling. A good source is to google what you want and you will find tons and tons of write ups about people doing the exact same thing.

monstermadness

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
kaiser jeep
Transmission
Manual
lol that was too much altogether...if you can please give me your email address i would be very please, as in Pakistan, none of these part or engines are availble. I will have to shop all these things online. Am basically an amateur regarding the monster truck business, and i wanna set a new trend in Pak to the 4x4's lovers.
Please send me an email at sibtain_rizvi@hotmail.co.uk
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Mforrest327

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L for now.
Transmission
Manual
I dont usually give out my personal email address, sorry. Im not sure what you have for vehicles over there so I'll shorten it up a little bit. Get you a truck with the biggest engine you can find. Then, try and find you whatever size lift kit you want for that truck. Probably around 6-8 inches. Then go buy you the biggest set of tires you can fit underneith it once you get your lift kit on and then go have some fun.

downzero

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
An M715 already has a Dana 60 in the front and a huge dump truck looking axle in the rear. The only thing that sucks about it is that it's a closed knuckle front axle that will need to be converted to open knuckle for the shafts to last long.

351ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000 ranger 2.5
Transmission
Automatic
LOL this has got to be a joke right?? I never had a 4x4 before but I want to make a monster truck! Priceless! Just priceless!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals