• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need help. Best place to order 3" spindles for my 04 EDGE 2wd

Jwad00

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L 5.0L
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys I am looking for some 3" lift spindles for my 04 EDGE 2wd supercab 4.0 5 speed. I know of fabtech and doetsch spindles but where are some good places to get them? I looked on doetsch's website and it only lists up to 03 EDGE's but did they change in 04? I would imagine they are the same but for some reason they only go to 03. I am confused lol. Anyone have an 04+ EDGE 2wd with the 3" spindles? And if so could you get a part # for me? I would greatly appreciate it! :icon_cheers:

Jwad00

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L 5.0L
Transmission
Manual
Wow seriously? No one? I got more replys on a ranger board that is 90% lowered trucks :huh:

Jwad00

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L 5.0L
Transmission
Manual
Thanks! Hey one more Q. Are the Fabtech brand 3.5" spindles or 3" cause Fabtech's site lists 3" but I see in peoples signitures saying they have 3.5? I am confused lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals