• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My 2011 Ranger

Tyler M

February 2014 MTOTM
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Ah so this has been done before, I guess I was wrong. I was more focused on making it work than looking up to see if it was done before LOL. But your right stmitch the factory look was exactly what I was going for, I wasn't going to do this swap if I couldn't make the 2.3 fan work. Good to hear your's works great.

UltraHDGames

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Fx4 Level 2
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" Crank, Shackles, AAL Bilstein 5100s
Tire Size
285/75r16
Truck looks clean!

TxDarth

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
What size spacers did you go with - I have these Mustang wheels waiting to go on mine. They are 2014 Mustang 17 inch...with tires they are the same diameter as my original 15's with tires.

I don't see how you can lower the fronts on these Rangers - the snubbers are only about an 1 inch from bottoming out when suspension is at rest. If you were to crank the torsion bars down any more they would ride on the bottom constantly.

You truck looks nice by the way...black is too hard to keep clean for me.

Tyler M

February 2014 MTOTM
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Thanks eh! Yea I've learned that black is very hard to keep clean but when it is clean with a fresh coat of wax it looks great. The spacer's are also adapter's being that the wheels share a different bolt pattern than the Ranger hubs, I've never accurately measured them but I think they are about 2 in. I believe that the Mustang and Ranger share the same bolt pattern I have seen Mustang wheels bolt right up to Ranger hubs.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals