• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Moto V-Loggers are endangering out roads for videos, putting everyone in danger.

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
When will the cops start cracking down on this new trend of "doing stupid things on your bike on public roads for a video"

Motto V-Logging has gotten very popular and far more risky and dangerous, thanks to youtube and Gopro cameras. How far will this go until the cops crack down? It's near as dangerous as using a cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro27iuXeeBY

bmerr98

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 X
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Leave it better than you found it.
I'd guess most of the stuff they're doing is already illegal. Just a matter of being caught and the existing laws being enforced. Sometimes public pressure is needed to light a fire and get law enforcement to focus. Unfortunately that often takes someone being hurt or killed.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I didn't watch the video as that is what is spurring on these people....and you aren't helping by posting the vid.
Personally, if it is done on a deserted highway and I don't have to pay for the hospital stay then I don't care.

Richard

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
This has been going on for years...before the internet. I have seen it in several states back in the 70's and 80's. People acting stupid on bikes and in cars. Stunt riding in parking lots, shopping malls and rush hour traffic!!!Overseas it is just as bad. Japan was the worst when I was there a bunch of times back in the 80's and early 90's. Too bad we can't shoot stupid people for driving stupd...I would shoot a few a day....lol

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
And then there is the moron going 30 Km/hr slower than traffic while trying to merge thru three lanes of freeway traffic to get to the next off-ramp.... A little explanation; heading south out of town the main road merges onto the freeway on the left side. About two Km down is an off-ramp leading to Costco and a bunch of other businesses. At one time the on-ramp was posted with a 60Km/h sign but the city has since come to it's senses and replaced it with a 110Km/h sign...duhh. Unfortunately some people can't read or are too stupid to know that it's is much safer to change lanes while traveling approximately the same speed as other vehicles.

Richard

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals