• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Mini's build thread

mini274

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ok so after tearing my truck apart and then puttin it back together... Its time to tear it back apart... this time im takin my time cause it is no longer my daily driver... finally got my Mazda 6 back so now the things that are in the near future...
1. replace the dash wiring harness
2. pull the motor
3. all new internals
4. new LA3
5. head re-worked with a medium cam and springs hardend seats ferrea valves and some other goodies.. already ported and polished
6. rebuild the turbo for now as im breaking in on 15 psi to be safe and tune everything in
7. save alot more money
8. header
9. save more money
10. hx 40
11. then crank the boost up

this is not gonna be a quick build i am going to pick up an 87 TC block saturday and am expecting this to take at least a year or so...

now for the reason i an doing this.. turck started smoking so i put the T-25 on it which i knew was good... still smoking so pulled the head maybe valve seals... nope the block i have is 20 over with stock pistons.. needless to say i wasnt happy but it was my fault.. ill be the firs to admit i didnt check the bore or piston to cylinder clearance when putting it together... so i decided to just go ahead and do it to my orriginall plans...

Thank in advance for helping me with my questions which i will probably have cause i know a little but i know most of you know a shit ton more...
will try to add pics of the before tommorrow

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals