• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

michiganders lend me your mouses!

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
ok, so for those of you not aware TRS is trying to pass a banner from coast to coast and we need your help! heres the link that will get you up to speed if interested http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81304 you really only need to read the first page and click the link to the map so you can see where the banner is at and then post back here if you want to help. i believe the banner is eventually going to go through ohio and thats where we come in, we need to plan a route through michingan (U.P. included if anyone up there wants to partcipate) and then either to wisconsin or back down to indiana so we can keep this thing moving. post here or PM members close to you if you want to participate... we need to show TRS that the memebers in michigan have not been "Blown away!" (just a little Granholm joke :icon_rofl:)

triumphrider-1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F150
Engine Size
3.7L
Transmission
Automatic
Are we planning a route through MI, or just on a whim kind of thing?

I could get a picture of it at the blue water bridge here in Port Huron.

dahunter_2007

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Both 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC, 4.0ohv with an m62 supercharger
Transmission
Manual
I'm down for helpin! :)

Stanton, MI 48888

Last edited:

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
sorry guys, my internet was busted for a week but im back now. i guess we just need to establish a route for the banner to travel once it gets to the guys in ohio (kunar, rangered06, and blueranger92). i would think the member farthest to the south (jayfx4 is the lowest as of now) would bring it to the closest member to the north (currently me on the map), and then i could bring it across to ozziemo27? i know theres more members in michigan but they arent on the map because they havent posted in the trs banner thread to be added to the map. heres a link to the map so we can have a clear visual http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=114512627381492559790.000482ae1db8ded53cbb6&ll=51.289406,-96.152344&spn=57.925772,158.027344&z=3
if you guys are interested either pm MountainMike or post in the thread that youd like to be added to the map and give your zip code, city and state.

Black'03LevelII

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Manual
OK guys quick update, I am picking the banner up Friday afternoon at the PA border! I am hoping to meet up with a couple of guys from Cleveland Saturday and them moving to Columbus. Hopefully one of the guys down there can meet with somebody from Toledo. We'll see how fast we can move it!

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
cool, its coming our way quick so hopefully this thread will get a little more attention from the MI members!

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
doesnt anyone else want to participate or is this thread just tucked away in invisible land? looking through the michigan roll call thread theres a bunch of us all across the state and we could do a big u-turn around the mitten and then drop it into indiana, but im not about to make a list of all the members and then send each a PM, i dont have that kind of time to spend.

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
hello? is anyone out there....... maybe GOV. Granholm finally blew away the rest of the MI members?

Schwinnstingray1964

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Size
2.3 4Cyl
Transmission
Manual
Im down.

Marine City, Mi, 48039.

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
be sure to pm MountainMike your location so you can be added to the banner map. so far its looking like the east side of the state has got a route going from toledo, to detroit (jayfx4), to marine city (schwinnstingray1964), to flint (foroffroaddriving) to someone in the middle of the state who has yet to be named, then over to ozziemoe27 and maxmike18, then maybe into indiana or onto a few other michiganders? just shooting ideas here trying to get more people involved. if you know of other michigan members shoot them a Pm and lets see how far this thing can go!

triumphrider-1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F150
Engine Size
3.7L
Transmission
Automatic
When I get added, I can get it from schwinnstingray and get it out to you, ForOffroad, since I'm kind of in between both of you (Port Huron).

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
cool, i think we just might be able to pull off a big u-turn across the mitten!

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
looks like its going to go south to TN after ohio due to lack of interest among michigan members. maybe it will make its way back by later on in the year?

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals