• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Just wanted to say thanks :icon_thumby:

alexp11

09/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Not sure if I should post this here, or interior, but I felt here was the better place. Just wanted to throw a thank you to all the members of the forum, I've read a lot of information and yesterday did my first "mod" to my 93 Ranger using info found in the tech library, I put some Mustang seats in, and they made it look like a whole different interior. I will no doubt keep using this site as I dive deeper and deeper into my Ranger and eventually my Explorer, keep up the good work everyone :icon_thumby:

Pics of my Seats, ignore the mess, need to clean some stuff out that was hiding behind the bench.:rolleyes:

Attachments

tmcalavy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
I check the Tech Library real often...sooner or later someone is gonna post how to put a Lazy Boy in a Ranger and I'll be right there. Those seats look great.

SenorNoob

TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5" Front + 4" Rear
Tire Size
245-70-R16
If you find that PM me I wanna be sure I don't miss it. ^

If you get far enough into this site, pretty soon the Explorer will be a parts truck for the Ranger......

Chris_North

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Ignore what mess? If that's what messy looks like I'd hate to show you my truck, let alone anyone in my family...

Welcome, by the way. I'm kind of new here myself...

I check the Tech Library real often...sooner or later someone is gonna post how to put a Lazy Boy in a Ranger and I'll be right there. Those seats look great.
I've moved a few lazyboys with my truck, hehe.

GentleRF

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
The only problem I can see with those seats is: how you would get a gun rack to fit. I like my super cab Ranger for just that feature. I had trouble mounting then using one in my B-1600.:icon_confused:

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Those 'Stang seats look great mounted in your Ranger. Seatbelts work A-OK?
The color looks good with the Ranger interior. I say I am going to add buckets one day but just have not yet. Too many other things going on.
No gun rack...lol. Around here we had many boys who left their rifles in their racks after dark or at the mall (in broad Daylight) and it was smash and grab time. This happened Thanksgiving time frame, Christmas time frame and New Years day. About 30 rifles were taken by jerkweed thieves.

alexp11

09/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Thanks, I feel like that would be a supercab only mod though haha
If you find that PM me I wanna be sure I don't miss it. ^

If you get far enough into this site, pretty soon the Explorer will be a parts truck for the Ranger......
Yeah I've noticed that, I don't wanna tear apart my beloved Explorer though, even if it is already falling apart
Ignore what mess? If that's what messy looks like I'd hate to show you my truck, let alone anyone in my family...

Welcome, by the way. I'm kind of new here myself...

I've moved a few lazyboys with my truck, hehe.
Guess I tucked more of it between the seats than I thought lol
The only problem I can see with those seats is: how you would get a gun rack to fit. I like my super cab Ranger for just that feature. I had trouble mounting then using one in my B-1600.:icon_confused:
Those 'Stang seats look great mounted in your Ranger. Seatbelts work A-OK?
The color looks good with the Ranger interior. I say I am going to add buckets one day but just have not yet. Too many other things going on.
No gun rack...lol. Around here we had many boys who left their rifles in their racks after dark or at the mall (in broad Daylight) and it was smash and grab time. This happened Thanksgiving time frame, Christmas time frame and New Years day. About 30 rifles were taken by jerkweed thieves.
Yeah no gun rack for me, a little over a year and a half and I'll get a CCW, and that will be enough, I did think about throwing a $20 walmart machette behind the seats , kinda hard to steal a truck when you get an arm hacked off. :dunno: Yeah, the stock seatbelts work fine, only issue I have is I don't have a T47 to remove the middle seatbelt, so I just shoved the components under the closer seat to kind of hide it, and that the driver side plastic that holds the belt in place is broke, so it sags down and I have to reach down to grab it, now for the hunt to find that piece, if anyone has a grey one in good shape send me a pm :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals