• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I hate fridays...

NHmike

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Going 5.0
Transmission
Manual
...because I have to be up for 36hrs before I can sleeeeep. Nothing like working 3rd, then going home to watch a toddler when your wife is a RN and works 7a-7p fri-sun...makes for a long day, and some pretty interesting ideas....

any other thirdies out there?

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I used to work third back when I did construction. It was actually pretty cool, everywhere you go, nobody is there and it feels like the entire world is there just for you.

Now that I work for a pest control company this is our peak season. At the end of thursday I had 50 hours and by the end of Saturday I hope to have over 70. Just gotta tough it out, mate.

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Call the grandparents, they love looking after the kids, then you can sleep. My daughter often calls me when her shifts fall like that.

Boghog1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I did third for a while in my youth, then second which I thought sucked worse. now that I am older 2nd wouldn't be so bad as long as I got out at midnight and not 3:00

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
Transmission
Manual
i did stuff like that when i was on 3rd in tech school. we got out of class at 6 and then would cruise around the rest of the day. when the sun came up it didn't seem so bad

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
hmmmmmm....I hate Fridays...... 'cause I have to get the trash out, clean litter boxes, shop for Groceries, school supplies, get the cars cars gassed up, and spend the rest of the day in my pj's watching TV, playing guitar, and then I have to make a snack or have a coffee break, and then get dinner ready before the wife gets home.....hmmmmmm....I hate Fridays.......lol

dp88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Man straycat, I would hate days like that too. I hate fridays bc I have to drink way to much beer, then grill, then eat way to much steak and shrimp. Dang fridays. To the OP I do feel for you that sucks.

James86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford,
Ford,
Engine Size
3.0 Flex Fuel, 2.5L, 3.3 Flex Fuel
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
WHY DO I KEEP BUYING DODGES?!?!?
I work 10pm-7am at wally mart and have Wed-Thu off, and so since errands and stuff need to be done, (and Thursday is payday) I come home 7am on Wed, stay up all day, sleep Wed night, stay awake all day Thursday into Thursday night, crash around 12-2am, wake about 7-8am Friday, stay up all day Friday, work Friday night, hit a second wind of energy sometime at work, end up staying up til noonish Saturday. Been doing it for nearly 6 years. Not fun, but I get stuff done.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Man straycat, I would hate days like that too. I hate fridays bc I have to drink way to much beer, then grill, then eat way to much steak and shrimp. Dang fridays. To the OP I do feel for you that sucks.

Haaaa haaaa....life bites back at you, eh, Bro??? lol

NHmike

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Going 5.0
Transmission
Manual
I wish I could but they live an hour and a half away and the other set works...it's not so bad when its nice out...my ranger helps keep me occupied.

I dont think I'd want straycat's life...that sounds like it sucks....how do you find any free time for yourself?

dp88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Almost forgot the whole chore of putting the Eagles Nest Hammock up... :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals