• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

How does this work?

RangerIsLife

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Im a noob to this forum stuff and for rangers the ranger stations by far the best site ive found. but can someone tell me more on how i can find my posts easier andwhatever else i can do on here?

frankserrano

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2005, 1986
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L, 5.0L
Transmission
Automatic
when you're in the forums, at the top right corner, it says "welcome, rangerislife." if you click on your name, it brings you to your personal profile page, click the statistics link and then click the find more posts by rangerislife or whatever and that brings up all of your past posts.

if you're in a thread that you've posted in, just click on your screen name above your avatar and it drops down a menu and just click the find more posts one.

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Just find a post... usually a BSing one like in the entertainment section... post up and then click your name, in the upper left of the post box. then go to Find more post by (your name here)

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I look at these forums like pay it forward these have told me how to make my B2 what I wanted,How the timing was off on my 6.5 making it run and how to make those annoying auto locks turn off on my Taurus.So now when I'm still learning and reading and someone has a problem that I understand I need to give a courteous helpful reply.Gotta go going 4 wheeling with my friends.:yahoo:

RangerIsLife

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
thanks guys this was really helpful

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals