• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hi all

jonesy5o

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
like my post title id like to say hi all and introduce myself im jonesy and i recently purchased my ranger been interested in em for a long time finally got one and its all i have been looking for since i live in northern missouri and i have grown up in missouri i know our winters can be either mild or wild well since i live now in northern mo i decided i wanted a 4x4 i have got along for the most part with front drive cars and the f150 i still own which is 2wd but its getting short on years bein a reliable daily driver and its not stock it has an 86 mustang short block factory forged pistons and all with a frpp b303 cam and e7te heads and a mass air conversion i built the engine and all but the ranger provides more interior space bein a s/c and its 4x4 i like that its my first 4x4 and the 4x4 doesnt work as of yet but the ranger station has helped me alot in the researvh to make my ranger the best it can be i have so many upgrades planned and ill track my progress as it comes as it comes ill give a link to my youtube channel u can see the ranger and please comment rate and subscribe thank alot
http://www.youtube.com/user/jonesd5o?feature=mhum#p/u/0/n2rL4xSQ34A
ok so i thought i give just a lil update to the ranger. As its in need of a transmission it has taken up space in my rented car port. But that doesnt mean i can find the weak links and nice upgrades here on trs to help me make it a good reliable daily driver. so just a quick update i have found a one piece driveshaft and purchased it i just ordered a zoom clutch kit. Still waitin for my income tax refund check to purchase a transmission as i dont want to drain my savings account hahahaha. but anyhow just thought id let ya'll know where im at and i cant wait to be driving the ranger its alot more comfy than my reg cab f150. and i like that the ranger is 4x4 but i think thats also gonna be something that will become a problem for me. cause i have a hard time not modifying everything i cant seem to leave well enough alone. so since its my first 4x4 ill have a hard time not lifting it and wanting to take it out on trail rides and such. so i think since the f150 will be a play toy it might go under massive changes. anyhow stay tuned and ill let u know how a $500 ranger turns into a high mileage daily driver.

Ok so update on the Resurrection Ranger finally found a transmission yay!! got an exhaust built for it kinda fabbed it up myself it used 2 b series Cummins air comp block off plates and a 2 /12" pipe from o'rielliys with a stainless jba muffler. Just check my youtube channel i usually update there I'm still gathering parts though gonna get a fly wheel, rear main seal, and ,replace all the hydraulic clutch components then she should be good to go as a far as driving every day but, still gonna fix the 4x4 before winter.

Last edited:

James86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford,
Ford,
Engine Size
3.0 Flex Fuel, 2.5L, 3.3 Flex Fuel
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
WHY DO I KEEP BUYING DODGES?!?!?
I think you may be pregnant, as you've missed your periods........

...other than the ones in the web address.......:icon_twisted:

My sense of humor isn't universal. Don't mean to be insulting, but your lack of punctuation kinda makes you look spammerish.

jonesy5o

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
lol yea sorry about that. i have never been really good at typing im lucky to get all the words typed right with close spelling. hahahahha thank god for google chrome and its spell check!!

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
Welcome jonesy!

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome to the fourms, I read your post just fine. I was on your same boat when I first started, the grammer police when help ya out. I'll check out your videos, mine are in my sig.:icon_thumby:

jonesy5o

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks and yea i suppose the grammer police will help me out awesome vids man

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals