• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hello from the moutains in va

shortmankm

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
hi, my name is kenny,, i registerd in here along tme ago when i was a teenager in high school and had forgot all bout this site...i just now put my 94 ranger back on the road yesterday...it has been setting since 06...i hda put a new trans in it...i had a 04 ranger also but have since gottn rid of it and have had 2 toyota tacomas...still have the second because it is a 4 door trd version and even kno i bleed blue as my dad says...i still love that tacoma...but i couldnt forget how beasty and like a tank my ranger was/is so i broke down and fixed it and i love it all over again...i also hav 33 inch boggers i wna put on the truck and salvaged a lift off a b2 of a buddy of mine that he wrecked... i need drop down brackets and radius arms if someone on here is willing to sell them please let me know thanx!!!i need to get this truck lifted b4 snofall!! its a 3inch james duff kit so i could problet just get away with drop down brackets any info or parts would be greatly app. thanxs again and im glad to be back in the saddle of my ranger..post pics later

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals