• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Head Rests

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
first of all, i searched. couldn't find on here what i was looking for, and google was just as useless.

i have an 05 ranger, with seats from an 04 sport trac in it, the pic below is the same interior as my truck has in it. what i don't have are the head rests for the seats. the guy i bought them from said they weren't in the truck when he bought it.

i need to know a place to find some, besides a junk yard. i may be trading these seats for some racing buckets soon and the guy wants the head rests. even if i don't trade, i'd like them.

thanks for the help

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
no one? measurement on the seats is a 7" spread (roughly) from center of one post to center of the other. top diameter of the hole is 7/16"
i had found these (click), but he said in the description for the post is only 1/4". What about this one? (click)? From an Explorer, and the other side is for sale too. No measurements on pin diameter or spread though.

Then i found this (click) brand new in box sport trac headrest, and the guy said it's a discontinued part. rad. anyone know if explorer headrests will swap in?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals