• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hay all, im back after a 6 year hiatis......

bleakhorizon

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I was one of the original rough rangers (got the sticker to prove it lol) used to be username broncoboy......anyway i just got back into the ranger/B2 4wd scene and thought i would come and hit you guys up again.....

Im here in Tillamook Oregon, located close to the infamous browns camp, and the o so lovely sandlake......

if your ever in my area and wana go out gimme a ring, i gota couple quads also...

anyway here is the latest project, got er for free and just had to make it into a beast, nothing like 33's on a stock B2 cant wait to get er out and brake that d28, (i got a 8.8 and a dana 30 from my last ranger just waitn to go into a B2 when i find one with a better body for cheap...

these pics are a month old it looks alot better now lol just too much rust in the roof to not just trash it....

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Well it's pretty beat up but I can see the potential in it. Welcome to the site, or welcome back I guess I should say.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome back.

And hell, I'd hack the top off the BII, add some fenders/grill and tube doors, and you would have a pretty nice lookin rig.

bleakhorizon

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
ah i just took the fenders off to work on the inner fenders more, i cut em up and then screwed em to the inner steel part so that they wouldnt rub on the tires, im going with as little lift as possable with the 33's.....the top will come off i just have to find time to make a roll bar as i dont want to smash my mellon in the case of a rollover

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
thats sick man, i love it, are you telling me you got 33's with no lift?

RebelAssaultTruk

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
welcome back, tillamook cheese kicks ass...been on that tour a few times...o yea. im down here in medford

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals