• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Found another one!

BagoXCAlum99

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys, haven't been on here in quite some time. I had a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II a while back and have regretted selling it ever since. I found one exactly like the one I had reasonably close to me! One hang up though; it has over 100,000 miles on it (104,000 to be exact). Should I let this scare me away? I know previous maintenace makes a huge difference. Just curious if you guys have ever pulled the trigger on a higher mileage truck.

Thanks for looking!
Matt

Ranger1776

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
my truck had 158,000 on it when i got mine... seems to have been taken pretty good care of mechanically. i had my share of body work to do, id say if its clean go for it, depending on price, my truck was $700... frame is rusty although no holes, thankfully its an amply built american truck with plenty of extra steel in the frame...

Jsommers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
At 104,000 i wouldnt concider it high mileage. I think 150,000+ is where you have to start worrying about how well it was taken care of. I bought my truck at 148,000 and it was perfectly fine until i started beating on it offroad and put the lift kit on. Then parts started showing there age

BagoXCAlum99

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks guys! I've owned a few Rangers over the years, but the 03 FX4 Level II was by far my favorite. I always seem to gravitate back towards the Ranger!

Matt

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals