• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ford's secret history revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kommando SS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1978
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
He murdered his opponents to get into that position he held. He ruined almost every city in europe, and used his power to do racial hygiene.

There are plenty of people that have good ideas about automobiles and weapons. Your reasoning about liking this guy is only hiding your true feelings.

My friend.
Have you see the weapons he made as well as other officials in Germany during that time?
MG42, Glock, ETC? We used the ideas from the MG42 to make todays anti-aircraft weaponary and other things.

The US today gets some ideas for the army from Hitlers army.
If you think this is false, search it up and show me.

Last edited:

Seabiscuit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
My friend.
Have you see the weapons he made as well as other officials in Germany during that time?
MG42, Glock, ETC? We used the ideas from the MG42 to make todays anti-aircraft weaponary and other things.

The US today gets some ideas for the army from Hitlers army.
If you think this is false, search it up and show me.
"what the fawk is wrong with you?"

This guy was right on.... you got issues.

Kommando SS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1978
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
"what the fawk is wrong with you?"

This guy was right on.... you got issues.
:flipoff:
That's what you and your other buttbuddies may think.

05level2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Kommando SS You don't hardly see that for a chevy cause everyone knows CHEVY SUCKS![/QUOTE said:
:icon_thumby:

As for the rest of this thread:badidea:

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
Wow....

Originally I was going to restrain myself from responding...

But I am ashamed to be part of this forum and to see how much things have changed since I joined originally, back in the spring of 2002.

The title of the topic is misleading. Ford had no secret, in fact, despite that it is not well known, it was no secret at all that Hitler was impressed by Ford.

The swastica was originally a sign of good luck, before Hitler perverted it's meaning in the eyes of the world for all time. Think of it as the rebel flag, many automatically connect it with racism, the KKK, and the Confederacy. Yet, the rebel flag stands for nothing but rebellion. In fact, many Southerners are very mad over the KKK adopting the flag and perverting it's meaning. Finally, the flag of the Confederacy was a different design. The rebel flag design was used in the upper left corner of the flag of the Confederacy, but the rebel flag itself never stood for the confederacy.

Hitler was an idiot. So was Stalin. Both of them mettled in the design of many weapons to the point where the weapon was nearly useless. Do your homework if you want to argue about it, I have an entire shelf devoted to books on the Second World War. Hitler only became great because of his ability to manipulate others to his viewpoint, nothing more.

All this degenerative arguing makes my head hurt. IMHO, it's past time to lock this thread or move it to a different area.

Last edited:

bentwillowcustoms

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
84-04
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Germany,or Germans in the mid century were amazing in development of machinery and weapons,there is no way that Canada,the u.s. or Britain could have defeated them single handedly,but Hitler was a freak that blasted through the ranks and wore womens underware.you need to do a little more research and quit sportin the Nazi crap till you travel to Poland,Hungary, or the WW2 memorial in Caen,you wouldnt admire that bitch any longer.visit European countries and see the beauty he tried to destroy because of his dilusions...........and he used to **** his own mother.:stirthepot::thefinger:

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
Germany,or Germans in the mid century were amazing in development of machinery and weapons,there is no way that Canada,the u.s. or Britain could have defeated them single handedly,but Hitler was a freak that blasted through the ranks and wore womens underware.you need to do a little more research and quit sportin the Nazi crap till you travel to Poland,Hungary, or the WW2 memorial in Caen,you wouldnt admire that bitch any longer.visit European countries and see the beauty he tried to destroy because of his dilusions...........and he used to **** his own mother.:stirthepot::thefinger:
There is no need to continue to try to stir the pot. This is SUPPOSED to be a family oriented site... just because there is no blocker to prevent you from using foul language doesn't mean that you should use it. And if you are going to argue a point, at least try to use proper grammar.

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
I think this thread has outlived it's usefullness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals