• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Door Sticker Break Down

budro

V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ok got a different ranger and cant find out the info for some of the codes on the door sticker. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Type-GVW | code is "R15E"
Body | code is "UG"
Trans | code is "T"
Axle | code is "91"
Tape | code is "S"
Springs | code is "H 5"

Exterior Paint codes are YC and then a 13 over to the right. i know YC is black and idea what 13 is?

Thanks

metalmacguyver

Yeah, I built that.
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 7.3
Transmission
Manual
The rear axle is an open 8.8" with 3.27 gears. It is an extended cab. 1992 model year. I believe it has the 4.0L motor and is 2wd.

budro

V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
It is a 92 extended cab but it is 4 wheel drive not 2 and it has the 8.8 but not that ratio. it does have the 4.0.

If someone can help please post the item description from the door sticker then the meaning next to it so i can break down each code. THanks

budro

V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I know all the info from the VIN # i want to know what the codes are at the bottom of the sticker.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Tryed to help, all the info is listed in the Ford shop manual but all I have is the 2000. They changed the codes from '91'. WB is the 125" wheel base, "T" for trans shows to be the 4-speed auto, "S" for tape shows to be Silver used on XLT and 4x4 off road. Some of the other data is not even listed, like I said they changed a bit. See if you have a friendly Ford dealer. The 2000 shows what the spring rates are and several other bits of info.
Dave

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals