• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

doetsch lift

dru

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Has anyone done the Doetsch 2" coil spacer lift? Im contemplating ordering it shortly here and was wondering what to expect installation wise. time, special tools? http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/21.asp

I was leaning toward a 1" lift coil from Canuck but they want $100 to ship to my zipcode which is out of the question, considering thats pretty close to the price of the part.

thanks

Locoman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have a 2008 2wd, 4 cyl. I bought the 2" front spacer and 4 shock kit from Doetsch about six weeks ago (199.00). I installed the rear shocks. I did not install the spacers or front shocks, a local shop did it for $120.00. I did not want to deal with loaded springs (I don't own a spring compressor) plus the front shocks are a pain to replace. Besides I don't have a garage or lift and it's cold here in the east in January.
Dealing with Doetsch was easy and they were very helpful. On the Doetsch website they state the new shocks provide an "average" ride. I don't know why they say this because the Doetsch shocks are 100% improvement over stock! Spacers are as advertised- they level the truck perfectly. I would not hesitate to do business with Doetsch again.

dru

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
cool man, i just ordered them last thursday. cant wait!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals