• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

cheaper way to lower 91 ranger? djm expensive!!

hootie_ti

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
i have found the djm kits for it but they are going for like 700.00 off their website...does anyone know any good places to look or any suggestions on maybe a cheaper way without completely losing the quality?

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
How much are you wanting to lower?

You can get dream beams for a 3" front drop for half that. The rear can be lowered 2" for just the cost of a few nuts and bolts, or 4-5" for about $60. The former would leave you with some rake the latter would probably put the truck close to level.

Check out Brian's (slammedxonair) site, Illusive Fabrications. He has about the best prices you can find and from what I've heard he's really good on the support end as well.

xXfourmanXx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to owning a beamed ranger. I had the same problem when I was looking. I got my drop beams from stylin trucks around xmas time and paid in the high 300's for them. Gotta get them. I looked around at other companies making drop beams but they looked really flimsy and cheap. Im glad I spent the extra money on the DJM Beams.

93shortbox

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Summit Racing has dreambeams for just over 300 dollars and they are DJM. They are the cheapest I have found.

mini274

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Support trs vendors!!!!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals