• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Carfax

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Does anybody have access to carfax and can get me a history?

Thanks,
Jay

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Dude, do a search on the site. This topic has been brought up way too many times!!!!

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Dude, do a search on the site. This topic has been brought up way too many times!!!!
Really? Of all the topics and/or people to say that to you do it in this thread? :buttkick:

This is definitely not one of those threads that is brought up too much, considering someone who has an unlimited amount of reports they can do may not post it up but instead PM him about it. When I bought it a few years ago I shared it with everyone so they could get a report if they wanted one, doesn't mean everyone else would do the same.

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Really? Of all the topics and/or people to say that to you do it in this thread? :buttkick:

This is definitely not one of those threads that is brought up too much, considering someone who has an unlimited amount of reports they can do may not post it up but instead PM him about it. When I bought it a few years ago I shared it with everyone so they could get a report if they wanted one, doesn't mean everyone else would do the same.
You my friend seem to be the only one. I've only been around here for a few months, but I've seen at least 5 people ask about carfax and get nothing but useless responses.

Also, this is totally on the list of threads that is brought up too much.

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
You my friend seem to be the only one. I've only been around here for a few months, but I've seen at least 5 people ask about carfax and get nothing but useless responses.

I suppose, but someone may have bought the unlimited and it may be Jay's lucky day in a PM.

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Relax people. If you have nothing helpful just shut the %$## up. I've seen people post that they can do searches, so don't be a tool. If you think it's been brought up to much...........don't post. Believe it or not somethings get brought up more than once. I'm not asking for a gear ratio with a tire size or if a bigger battery will give me more power. People who have access to carfax only have it for a limited time. It's a subscription, so I was hoping to get someone who has a current one. Is that OK with you or should I ask you guys before posting anything next time? I haven't been around here for only a few months.

Tom, thanks.

Last edited:

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic

^^^What he said...there has been so many post on this subject and I am tired of it and that stupid Seafoam post over and over again.....etc....etc

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Sorry for the tone. Unhelpful people annoy me.

voodoochylde

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Automatic
Capt Jay, hope you got what you needed. I'm sort of looking for the same thing. I think my BII may be the same one my late grandfather owned years ago but I never knew where his went...

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Capt Jay, hope you got what you needed. I'm sort of looking for the same thing. I think my BII may be the same one my late grandfather owned years ago but I never knew where his went...
No, I didn't get any help, I just got attitude.

compaqeo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/1988
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
You guys the reason why threads get asked so many times is because they usually don't give the proper answer like Capt Jay was wanting instead they get filled up with stuff like this. So the people who come along later with the same question read this and are left answer-less and wondering still...

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Jay was a member here before the big server change,witch some of you don't remember,........So be nice .......put your tray in the upright position....and answer his freaking request if you have carfax......

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals