• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Canuck Motorsports Suspension?

Sotzen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2003 Ford Range
Transmission
Automatic
Has anyone ever ordered parts from this company?

They have very great prices.
Coils, flip kit with adjustable shackle and all four shocks for 320.95$ + 45$ shipping

I emailed them was interested in what shocks come with it. I can reply right back.
Comes with Doestch tech dt3000 shocks. I read reviews on them, and they seem to be great shocks.
I did a search here on the company and there was a complaint over a year ago that they were slow. But they had emailed recipent and said they were moving warehouses

A orange ranger in the Show off section had this set up, they didnt write any complaints
Very curious to find out more about this company before I jump the gun

Anyone know about them or gone through them before?

Thanks.
Sotzen

bleedingblue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I installed their 3/5 drop on my wife's 1999 ranger and the front was more like a 4in drop. it still rode nice, but stock tires rubbed when I hit bumps on the road. I had the wife's truck on this kit for a year and then put it back to stock because I had to have a state safety inspection done. i would buy this kit again. just make sure you buy shorter bump stops for the front and rear, your local auto parts store should sell new bump stops

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I'm pretty sure they are just selling other companies parts as their own. I would go with the Doetsch Nitro Slammers vs the DT3000, the Nitro Slammers are designed for lowered trucks, they do cost about $5.00 more each. How far of a drop are they selling? like a 3/3 or 3/5?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals