• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

BIGFOOT Cruiser

gwaii

2010 OTOTY Winner
OTOTM Winner
2010 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

88ranger4x4offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 88
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Nope. They are original. Have original paperwork for the lights. Still has original switch panel for lights and back window. If I remember right they are 4x6 and pretty rusted in need of repair or replacement. I also have 3 of the 5 original light covers for the lights.

sureshot37745

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V-6
Transmission
Manual
Cruiser and Bruiser

I own an 87 Bigfoot Cruiser. It has 5 KC lights on the double tube roll bar. Also has brush guard on front with 2 more KC's on it.Power windows front AND rear,as well as power locks and cruise control. 3" body lift, dual 5" stacks in the bed, and a coca-cola bottle opener behind the drivers door. Currently sittin on Adventuro M/T 31X10.50's. Wanting to swap the wimpy Dana 28 and ford 7.5 for a Dana 44 and ford 9" out of an early bronco. probably around a 77 or 78 model with disc brakes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals