• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Afte market tails

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
so i tried to retint my tailights because they were too dark and now they look terrible, i got the old off, but the "smoked" look i went for didnt turn out well the can of tint was acting up and spraying sometimes instead of when i needed it too, any ways im tired of sanding so im looking at after market tails, possiblely newer tails idk yet.

anyway i need suggestions on new tails id like them smoked or blacked but they need to be clean, because i hate most after market tails. which is why i tinted mine in the first place. oh and im broke so they need to be about 50 bucks, iv found these which are the only ones that didnt turn me off.

http://www.shopmania.com/auto-accessories/p-ford-ranger-98-01-anzo-tail-lights-g2-smoke-all-15039215

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
I just ordered 06-10 tails today from Rockauto. I think they look better than any of the aftermarket ones they have out there.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
yeah the 06-11 tails look the best but im not sure. i like the smoked look and i dont want to buy new tails and risk ruining them. i might settle on the ones above. cant decide. also iv put the old ones on and they dont look that bad... i dont think.

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
I was thinking about tinting the new ones but I just don't want to ruin them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals