• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

about me

bimmer325es

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 2.9l
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
mid 20's live in pennsylvania, this is my second ranger 87 2.9 4x4 5 spd. My first was an 86 2.3l 4x4 5spd, paid 200 bucks for this first one came with a box for the bed, but was barely running a cylinder had no compression, donor car was a mustang paid 100 dollars for motor I pulled. Swapped myself drove for a year and then sold for 1,700! This ranger now was handed down to me and has priceless values.
other vehicles i own are a 95 honda civic ex, and a 1987 bmw 325es. I built a garage 14x18 all used materials except for osb sheeting ,2 posts, dozen 2x4's for $170. Since I got interested in vehicles i have changed 13 complete engines, 7 transmissions. working on my 8th tranny 98 dodge dakota 4x4 automatic and I have to say it is the worst one I have done so far. Im not an expert by any means but im well rounded in the subject.

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Awesome, that's how you learn. We could use your experience here. Welcome. Now:worthless::D

bimmer325es

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 2.9l
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
says i cannont post attachments i have some pics though when i can

I added some photos to my profile

Last edited:

bimmer325es

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 2.9l
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
indeed this forum has helped me out, the best info is always found in a forum glad to be part of it. is it because im new that i cant post attachments or is a forum rule.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals