• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

$500: Parts for TTB (Near Atlanta, GA) [Pics]

Gems360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Long-Bed
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Between all of us, we should be able to figure it out..
I have a project truck which was never completed, with lots of nice off-road parts on it. They have never been actually used, as the project was never finished. I am moving to Oregon, and can't take this stuff with me.
Have a set of Skyjacker Extended Radius Arms (RA135) They are the newer, boxed style. Has the xmember and whatnot.
Have a set of Cut and Turned Dana 35 Axle beams, from BTF Fabrication. - comes with differential and axles as well - unknown ratio.
Rough Country lift coil springs
Kartech Rear Spring Hangers, Flipped and dropped 1.5" (Perfect for Chevy 63" leaf swap) also have extended shackles, no-name.

I would like $500 for all of these parts, and any bushings/hardware that goes with them. Would prefer not to sell any of the parts separately. I would prefer not to ship them, but let me know if you are interested.

The entire project truck can be had, with the parts still installed, for $450 (Yes, that's less than the parts on their own), if you come and haul it off the property! The project truck is an '88 extended cab, on a '94 SWB frame - the frame is excellent, but the cab has seen better days.

Information on all of these mods can, of course, be found in the suspension tech section of this amazing website.

Thanks for looking! I will post pictures soon, I am not near the truck at the moment. ----
----
Update: 05/19/19
Found some old pics, couple new ones
Can take more on request

No longer on the 35s pictured
Most current picture is with fender off - Fender and wheel-well liner are still there, just off. Windshield broken - pretty much what stopped the project (Broken by my own haste and stupidity, not involved in a crash or anything). Have kept it tarped since then [aside from the photo op with my other truck] - interior has not been wet or exposed. Has decent seats (red power lumbar ones, I think from b2), decent door panels, and some dash parts....

Shout-out to Ericbphoto for offering to deliver parts to TRS trail ride in Ohio (for a fee)!

Would love for these parts to go to someone on this site. Long Live the TTB ;P

Attachments

Last edited:

ericbphoto

Overlander in development
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
I have a project truck which was never completed, with lots of nice off-road parts on it. They have never been actually used, as the project was never finished. I am moving to Oregon, and can't take this stuff with me.
Have a set of Skyjacker Extended Radius Arms (RA135) They are the newer, boxed style. Has the xmember and whatnot.
Have a set of Cut and Turned Dana 35 Axle beams, from BTF Fabrication. - comes with differential and axles as well - unknown ratio.
Rough Country lift coil springs
Kartech Rear Spring Hangers, Flipped and dropped 1.5" (Perfect for Chevy 63" leaf swap) also have extended shackles, no-name.

I would like $750 for all of these parts, and any bushings/hardware that goes with them. Would prefer not to sell any of the parts separately. I would prefer not to ship them, but let me know if you are interested.

The entire project truck can be had, with the parts still installed, for $650 (Yes, that's less than the parts on their own), if you come and haul it off the property! The project truck is an '88 extended cab, on a '94 SWB frame - the frame is excellent, but the cab has seen better days.

Information on all of these mods can, of course, be found in the suspension tech section of this amazing website.

Thanks for looking! I will post pictures soon, I am not near the truck at the moment.
I'll stick my neck out on a limb and say I would I would be willing to pick up the parts from Gems360 in Atlanta and deliver them in person at the TRS trail ride in Ohio in September for a fee of $100. Not sure what shipping would cost somebody. But $100 would be ok with me since I would have $50 in gas, a lunch and at least 5 hours of my time tied up in retrieving the parts.

Sorry I can't haul the whole project truck. My Ranger will be occupying the trailer going to Ohio.

jtaborsky

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4"
Tire Size
32's
My credo
Break. Upgrade. Repeat.
Any chance you're willing to ship? I would really like to get my hands on those radius arms, but I am in Bismarck, ND 58503.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals