• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2003 F150 issue

Hi guys- I'm the proud new owner of a 2003 F150 xl sport 4x4. Well I was the proud owner until today when I was in mud and tried to put it in 4wheel drive and I find out that the shift lever already is in 4 wheel drive. The truck is not in 4 wheel drive, but the shift lever says it is. No...
  2. Bed interchangeability

Hey guys, long time no post. The bed on my truck is well, shot. I originally considered buying fiberglass panels and just fixing the outer shells, then I realized that the first 8 inches or so coming from the cab is completely gone. So gone that one mount isn't there anymore, so the bed...
  3. High pressure metal line

Hey guys I've been doing some air conditioning repairs lately and have the system pretty well figured out. I had a small leak where the high pressure side is (by the battery) right where the valve stem thing is. I've tried to repair it with some JB weld, that worked for a day, and now it's...
  4. Flex Fuel Question

Good morning guys. Last summer I changed the motor and transmission in my 2000 ranger and the original one was a flex fuel. (The back of my truck has the little leaf) The motor I replaced it with was from a Ranger, but the previous owner didn't know exactly what year, and claimed it "was a flex...
  5. p0136

Good morning TRS. After I changed my engine I kept getting 3 codes. Now it seems as though I only have one. The light will be out for a tank full, then I fill up and I get this code. It seems to like to come on once I hit a pothole. My book says malfunctioning circuit. Anyone ever have...
  6. Strange problem with driver side wheel

Happy Saturday TRS- I ran into a strange issue yesterday morning. Going down a hill at about 3 miles an hour, when I applied the brake pedal one of my back tires locked up; when I released the pedal, it let go and rolled as normal. I also noticed that the truck doesn't exactly "roll" at...
  7. can't pull codes..

Hello! I recently changed the engine and transmission in my 2000 ranger and everything runs perfect. The whole time I have had a CEL on but haven't really paid much attention to it as I was just happy to have my truck back. So just now I decided I would pull the codes and fix whatever the...
  8. The clock stopped shutting off?

Hey guys. I recently replaced the engine and transmission in my truck. Last night on my drive home when I shut the truck off, the stock CD player spit the CD out and the clock remained on. When I tried to put the CD back in, it would just eject it again. This morning, the clock is still on...
  9. Removing engine and transmission

Good morning TRS! This coming Monday I will be removing the engine and transmission out of my Ranger, and putting in a different motor and transmission. My question is, if I disconnect the wiring harness from the truck, I then wont have to remove every electrical connection (sensors etc)...
  10. Hey guys

Hey guys- I've had a 2000 Ranger regular cab XLT 4x4 5 speed for about two years now! My engine blew up in the winter, and I almost junked the truck. However I found a used engine+transmission for $400 dollars, and got the engine rebuilt by my fathers friend for $500. I've decided to replace...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad