One of the Ford Ranger enthusiasts that follow us on Instagram @therangerstationofficial is @garagefabs (Justin Randazzo) and his Cummins powered Ford Ranger. He’s built an impressive truck, and I follow his account for updates on his build.
Some of this trucks cool features are:
- Unique Custom Front Frame Section
- Cummins 3.9L Diesel Engine
- 52mm Turbonetics Turbo
- NP435 Manual Transmission
- NP205 Transfer Case (twin stick)
- 1979 Ford Bronco Full Width Dana 44 Front Axle (welded diff, RCV performance front shafts, Reid Racing knuckles)
- 1990 Ford Bronco Full Width Ford 8.8-Inch Rear Axle (Yukon Grizzly Locker & Yukon shafts)
- 4.88 Gears
- Chassis unlimited differential cover
- Dual Triangulation 4-Link Suspension
- Corbeau Seats
- Custom Console
- Smittybilt XRC 9,500 Winch
- ProComp Wheels
- Cooper Discoverer STT Pro 40×13.50r17 Tires
- Fox and FOA Shocks/ Coilovers (18″ FOA coilovers front and rear)
- PSC Full Hydro Steering
- 15-Gallon RCI Fuel Cell
- KK Finishing Co Powedercoat
- Tial wastegate
- 3-row all aluminum radiator
- Truxedo Tonneau bed cover
Make sure you follow @garagefabs for more photos and details on this cool Ford Ranger!
Want to have your Ford Ranger featured? Feel free to post your trucks photos and details in our:
Or follow us @therangerstationofficial, and we just may feature your Ford Ranger.
Click the photos to enlarge – click the arrows to load more.