Why did I do it??? Front end rebuild$$$$$


Featured Build Threads

you have no idea how lucky you are. up in the great rust belt most of those parts aren't even recognizable, let alone removable.
 
you have no idea how lucky you are. up in the great rust belt most of those parts aren't even recognizable, let alone removable.

Just add heat... and a grinder... and then heat again but push the button to just blow it out. :icon_welder:

I have been slowly rebuilding the axle out of a '95 to put in my '85. Only $250 + alignment to go. :yahoo:
 
Not sure why but I spent almost $800 rebuilding my Son's 98 Ranger front end. Drives great now but still has 250,000 miles on her.

I must be insane right?

Bah! I don't think so.

I'm rebuilding the entire front AND rear suspension on my truck and doing a 4" spindle lift. If my wife new what I spent to do this should would kill me.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top